CHAPTER 22

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOME

When you enter the home you straight went to the bedroom and sat on the bed while staring at the floor. Taehyung followed you and sat in front of you and hold your hands and said

YN, sweetheart are you feeling fine.

You look at him and said in a weak voice

Taehyung please tell me, explain me, prove me that what happened was a lie. Please.

You said and bursted into tears. Taehyung come closer and cupped your face and wipe your tears and was about to say when you again said while crying

You said you love me. You said it's not what it's look like. You said you can prove. Please prove it. I don't want it to be true. I want----

He cut you by saying

I will prove right away sweetheart but please stop crying. I have cctv footage of my office. I will show you right away but you have to first calm down.

You nodded and wipe your tears. He hug you while patting your back. After few moments you calmed down. He called jungkook to send him the cctv footage and showed you.

After watching the video you said while looking down

I m sorry taehyung. I didn't believe you. I should have listen to you. I should have given you a chance to speak. You were not wrong but i still suspected you. You might be hurt. I m sorry.

He lift your chin by his index finger and said while wiping your tears

Don't be sorry dear. I know how much you've felt hurt after witnessing all that. You don't need to be sorry.

You hug him tightly and said while hugging him

You are not angry with me for not believing in you. Are you not disappointed in me. As a wife i should have believe you.

Taehyung never ever wanted you to think about yourself like that. He said while rubbing your back

No i wasn't. If i were you i might have acted worse than that. You gave me chance to prove myself. I might not have guts to do that. So don't think of yourself like that.

You said

I love you.

He chuckle and said

I love you too sweetheart. By the way sweetheart you said something about the message. What was that?

You then show him the message. He send the message and the number to the police and police were able to track the location of phone and caught Mark before he attempt to flew away or hide.

ONE WEEK LATER

Police successfully collected all the evidence and caught Mark and Haeri. You also got to knew that how Mark and Haeri planned all this.

Your life was normal now. You and taehyung are living a peaceful life. Your online business of art is also going smoothly.

EVENING

You were painting a portrait. It was an order you received. You was working on it for past three days and it was now going to complete.

You stopped your work as you were tired and went to bathroom to take a shower.

You took a shower and changed into your night fit. You were standing in the balcony. Your hairs were still wet and water was dripping making your back wet and revealing a little bit.