Chapter Two~Matching Faimly Couples Equal Desasters

I got home five minutes before everyone was expectedly to show up. Thank goodness.

I ran up to my to my room changed my clothes and fixed my hair.

I just finished everything when the doorbell rang. Knowing I will have to get it I walked down the stairs and opened it to see Uncle Jacob and Aunt Lilly.

"Hey, Vaya. I have missed you so much." Said my uncle.

Uncle Jacob was still in his black pants and and purple shirt. He is also still wearing his minion tie. God I love that tie.

"You just saw me." I said. "Remember me coming in to your office, then our little deal?"

"Yes, yes I remember. But why can't your uncle just miss you?" He asked.

"I guess so." I said.

"Oh leave her alone, Jacob." aunt Lilly said.

Aunt Lilly is wearing a purple dress. The dress has minions on it. I don't know how she got a dress like that but she did. I love it. It came down to below her knees. It was cute. If you like that sort of thing. Her hair was pretty. Her hair is dark brown. Her bangs and laying to the side pinned to the back of her head. Again, cute if you like that kinda thing.

"Oh, Aunt Lilly, I have so missed you." I said.

"I have missed you too." She said. "And what deal did you get out of him?" Pointing to Uncle Jacob.

"Well you see, aunt Lilly, your lovely husband loves minions." I said. "I bribed him with minion piggy bank, to put a dollar in it every time I come into their office."

"That is like the best thing I have heard in awhile." She said.

Uncle Jacob looks down to Aunt Lilly with a frown on his face. And she didn't notice.

"What's wrong Uncle Jacob?" I asked.

"Don't tell anyone, but we are expecting." He said.

I gaped at them.

I turn to Aunt Lilly and said "Why isn't that the best news you have herd. Come on aunt Lilly, I would be ecstatic."

"I know dearie, and I am. I was acting. He wants to tell everyone at the dinner. He had to go all crazy. He needs to calm down." She said.

Uncle Jacob let out a sigh of relief. She just shook her head and headed toward the kitchen.

You see Aunt Lilly is an actor. Not a famous one. But and actor. She loves acting. She actually has a job as acting. So it all works out. Sometimes Uncle Jacob forgets.

I follow them in to the kitchen. I was just about to step, I mean STEP, into the kitchen when the door bell rings again.

Ding. Dong.

"I'll get it." I said groaning.

"Thanks, honey." My mom said.

I walk back to the door and open it up to see Grandpa and Grandma. I call my moms parents Grandma and Grandpa. I just always have. I love them both dearly.

Grandma was wearing a pretty blue dress with butterflies on it. It was nice. While Grandpa was wearing a black suit. His shirt was blue. His tie, surprisingly, had butterflies on it.

Then it hit me. They are matching. Aunt Lilly and Uncle Jacob were matching. I saw my parents in the kitchen, and THEY were matching.

Fudge.

Fuck.

What am I going to do??

I Dont Know.

It must have shown on my face because Grandma lean into me and said. "Don't worry. It's not bad. I promise. It's good."

I swallowed and nodes my head. Still wide eyed.

Since I was incapable of speaking, Grandma and Grandpa both went in the house. I don't know where. But right now I really don't care.

I back up till I get the stairs. I sit down gently. The last time they all wore matching clothes was last time something bad happened.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

~~Flashback~~

We were all sitting at the dinner table. When I mean 'all', I mean: Aunt Lilly, Uncle Jacob, Mom, Dad, Uncle Darik, Aunt Janine, Grandpa, Grandma, Nana, and Pappy. Nana and pappy were my dads parents.

They were all matched up in pairs.

They matched.

"Honey we have some news to tell you." My Mom said.

"What is it Mommy?" I asked.

"You know how we sent Tyson to your Nana's house last week, so we can go to the ocean, right?" She asked I nodded my head.
Tyson was my Boxer. I loved him. He is my best friend. We are suppose to pick him up tomorrow since we got back today. I can't wait to see him. I miss him so terribly much.

"Well, sweetie, Tyson got hit by a car yesterday." My Pappy said.

I sat there shocked.

"No, he can't be dead." I said. Barely a whisper.

"I am sorry sweetie, but it's true."

I looked from at my family. Stared wide eyed. And teary eyed. I got up from my chair and ran.

I ran up to my room and did not come out for two weeks.

Tyson was my best friend. I would rather play with Baxter instead of hang with my friends.

I cried.

And cried.

And cried.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

I was sitting there in shock when I hear the door open. I didn't look up. If the thing that opened the door was going to kill me. I would not have mind. At this moment.

I felt hand in my shoulder. I still didn't move.

"Novaya. You need to get up sweetie." A person said. It was female.

I don't know who. But at this point I did not care.

"Angle!!" About her said. This time male.

"Yes Darik." Another voice said. Again female.

"I think you daughter is going to pass out." He said.

Then all you hear is foot steps. A lot of them. I am still staring blankly down at the floor. I don't move. I can't think.

When Tyson died. I had done this many many times. I could not help myself. He was my best friend.

I know you might think u a mover reacting. But it's all true.

Imagine how it would feel if your best friend died. It's horrible.

The last scene I see is feet al around me. I hear voices. But that's it. That's when I pass out. Into the blackness.

Trying to remember not to die. I do t want to die. But I could not handle real life right now.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Sorry this is me. The author. If you can call me that. . . Well its me.

Sorry this is short. But I started reading a new series of book. I am hooked. I know that no excuse. So I turn I forgot to write this. I also sorry. I will remember this time. I have to wait to get the next fire books. So in turn I will write a lot. I also have a three day weekend coming up so I will have extra time.

Thanks,

Tesa

Comment and vote.