Chapter Sixteen~Fear

Fear, The feeling that you don't like because it makes you freeze. Definition:

"An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat."

~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~

"What do you want with me." I asked.

I'm not as scared as I thought I would. I mean I got kidnapped and I'm not that scared. That weird right?

"Novaya, darling. You know what I want. I have been in every girls pants in the school. The only one I didn't get into is yours. You won't let me fućk you willingly." He shrugs his shoulders. "I'll
Just do unwillingly. It's up to you."

"You aren't going to fuck me." I said. "I won't let you."

"That's the whole point. I don't care. I'm going to fućk you and your going to I joy it. I don't care if you don't want me to. I'm going to do it anyway."

"No you aren't." I yelled at him.

"Novaya, sweetheart." He sighed. "We are going to do this if you like it or not."

He takes of his shirt. Still looking down at me tied up to the bed. Still clothed.

The he takes of his belt. 

Then his pants.

While he was doing this I was getting my sled untied.

He touched his Boxers.

I got free.

He started crawling over me.

I waited right when he was just over me.

I brought my Knee straight up and hit him where the sun don't shine.

"Fućk!" He yelled and bent over and fell off the bed. I bolted.

I ran and ran.

I checked my pocket and found my phone.  I dialed 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 how may I help you?" Said the speaker.

"I was almost raped." I said to the person on the other side of the phone.

"Can you tell me where you are?" She asked.

"Yes I'm near Dunken Doughnuts. I kicked my attacker where the sun don't shine." I said.

"Do you know your attacker's name?" Asked the person.

"Yes, I do. But I can't tell you now. He has friends that join him in whatever he wants. I won't say anything now." I said.

"Ok, sweetie," I flinched "can you tell me what Dunken Doughnuts you are at?" She asked.

"I am near the one in front of Lowes." I said.

Ok we are coming to get you sweetheart." I flinched again.