Chapter Fifteen~Love

Love, The feeling deep down inside that you just cant help trusting no matter how hard you try not to. Definition:

"An intense feeling of deep affection."

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Oh my gosh he is kissing me. My crush is kissing me. His lips taste like sugar. I never want to stop kissing him. But too soon it ends.

"Was that ok that I kissed you?" He asked.

I nod my head yes. And say, "I always have liked you. I would not have minded if you kept kissing me" I say hopefully.

He then dose what I hope he would.

He kisses me again.

When we came up for air again the ride was over. I stare up at him with a goofy smile. When we got off the he ride the person who runs it gave us a knowing smile and I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

"Micah, do you really like me?" I asked

" I have liked you for a long time." He answered.

"Then why did you leave me?" I asked.

"Because I was afraid. I was afraid that I would do something to and you and you would hate me so I left."

"Micah, thanks for coming back to me." I said.

We stayed quite for a second. Looking around at all the lights.

"Do you want Ice Cream?" He asked.

"YES!!!" I yelled.

Oh my grizzle. Yes I said Grizzle. My mom taught me not to use gods name like that. It's disrespect full. It just slips out sometimes.

We wet to the ice cream truck with all the other venders.

"I want a strawberry milkshake." I tell the lady.

Micah said he wanted one too so just make it a extra large.

"Novaya, do you want too go play some games after getting our ice cream?" Asked Micah.

"Yes, I would love that." I said.

Grabbing our shake we head to the games. I was looking around and say a huge teddy bear. I fell in love with it.

I lean over to Micah and say, "Micah, we need to play this. I want that teddy bear."

"Ok, come on." He said walking towards the guy that runs the both.

"How much to play?"  Micah asked the guy.

This guy had tanned skin and black hair. He looked very bored.

"Three balls four a dollar." He said.

The game was through a tennis ball and three jars. I really do hate this game. But I want that teddy bear.

"How much to win the Giant Teddy Bear?" Micah asked him.

"Knock the all down."

"Ok," Micah says and hands him a dollar. I start to get my money out so I can play but Micah just shakes his head no and says, "I want to win you the teddy bear. It's romantic." He said.

"Sure whatever you say big guy." Said sarcastically.

"Yes it is. I saw it in the movies." He said.

"Then go and win me that teddy bear." I said giggling.

"I will." He said.

"So are you going to play or not?" Asked the guy.

"Yup."

Micah picked up a ball and hit the jars all together and nicked them over.

I gaped.

"How did you do that!?!" I asked astonished.

"Lots and lots of baseball practice gives you an upper hand on these games." He said sneezing at me.

"Here you go." Said the man running the booth, handing him the Giant teddy bear.

"Thanks." Says Micah grabbing the teddy bear.

Micah handed me the teddy bear smiling.

"Thanks you, Micah." I said to him smiling as I grabbed the giant teddy bear.

Micah grabbed my face again and kissed me.

Once we came out of the kiss, I asked, "What was that for?" I asked smiling even more goofy.

"Can't kiss my girlfriend?" He asked.

My heart stopped.

I guess I stared at him a little long. Because he said, "If you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked looking a little uncomfortable. Well at least he dose this nervous gesture of rubbing the back of his neck.

"I-" it took me a couple try's to get the freaking words out, "I would love to be your girlfriend."

"I totally understand if you don't... Wait, what did you say?" He asked.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." I said again.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, Really." I answered.

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

"Micah, thanks for this wonderful night." I said.

"Your welcome Novaya." He said. "Do you want anything else before we leave?"

"Yes, I need to go to the bathroom." I said pointing to the bathrooms.

"Ok, I'll wait here for you."

I walked in the bathroom and used the bathroom and then walked out and got grabbed behind.

They put a hand over my mouth and said "Don't you say a word and follow every thing I said."

I nod.

"Ok, let's go."

~~~~<<<>>>~~~~

Hey! So with a sick sister and me only getting to little less then four hours of sleep... I got the rest of the story planed out. 19 chapters in all. You think that's enough. I hope so. Love ya guys.

Please Vote and comment.

Sorry it's short.

~TesaRush~