VOICE LINES - Y/N

Introduction

My name is y/c/n, 4th of the 12 fatui harbingers, don't bother me when I'm working - My real name is none of your business.
|
|
|
|
Idle voicelines

I can hear something moving in the bushes.
°
My legs are going to fall asleep.
°
*Sigh*
|
|
|
|
When it rains

Be careful, you might get sick.
|
|
|
|
When thunder strikes

What? Are you afraid of thunder?
|
|
|
|
When it snows

Have you never seen snow before?
|
|
|
|
Good morning

You're finally awake...
|
|
|
|
Good afternoon

I have work to do, what do you want?
|
|
|
|
Good evening

Don't bother me, I'm busy.
|
|
|
|
Good night

If you're tired, go to sleep, I have work to finish.
|
|
|
|
About y/n

Sometimes I wonder where my mother is...I don't know if I even have one, maybe she just left -- If she did...Then why?
|
|
|
|
About y/n I

I'm not a human, I don't know what I am -- Of course I still get tired, that's one of the only things my body needs to survive, I don't need anything else -- Although- I still like to eat food from time to time...
|
|
|
|
About us: Strength

To me, you're as weak as an 8-year-old child -- Don't test me, I'll kill you.
|
|
|
|
About Signora
(before she died)
I don't get along well with her, she likes to annoy me.

(after she died)
I'll miss her, but alas, death is inevitable, not even I will last forever.
|
|
|
|
About The Tsaritsa

I am loyal to her majesty The Tsaritsa, If not for her, I'd most likely be walking alone in the woods by now.
|
|
|
|
About Childe

I despise him, he makes me want to do unspeakable things, always pestering me to fight with him... Once I run out of patience, I just might accept his requests and I'll kill him -- *sigh* Nevermind, forget I said anything
|
|
|
|
About Nahida

That name sounds familiar...
|
|
|
|
About the 2nd Harbinger

Ugh...Don't even get me started on his weird experiments, every time I walk by his laboratory, I can hear someone screaming and begging him to stop whatever he's doing...I should feel bad, but there's not much I can do about it, and I don't exactly care.
|
|
|
|
About the 3rd Harbinger

I like her, she's my closest friend...She makes me feel weird, but not in a bad way. I enjoy her company more than anyone else's.
|
|
|
|
About the 9th Harbinger

I can tolerate him, however, whenever we go out together for a mission, I can catch many women staring at him, he seems to attract a lot of people - I don't think he's that attractive, but what can I do? He's the one who's sustaining us, I won't complain as long as he keeps doing that.
|
|
|
|
About the 1st Harbinger

He's intimidating, I've talked to him before, but I prefer to avoid him.
|
|
|
|
Hobbies

I paint, hard to believe, isn't it?
|
|
|
|
Favorite food

I like f/f, that's all.
|
|
|
|
Least favorite food

I don't like l/f/f, if you ever cook anything for me, remind yourself to not make that.
|
|
|
|
Receiving food she likes

Hm...It's good.
|
|
|
|
Receiving food she hates

Give that to someone else.
|
|
|
|
Birthday

It's your birthday today? -- Well, congrats on...living another year?

|•°•°Other Characters' opinions on y/n•°•°•|
|
|
|
|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Childe

Her? Yeah, I remember the first time I ever talked to her, she glared at me and told me to leave her alone. And when I asked her to fight me, she punched my stomach and left me on the floor, she broke some of my bones with just one punch...But that was a long time ago and I still want to fight her, I'm not giving up that easily!
|
|
|
|
Columbina

I like her a lot, she's mean to everyone but me, I appreciate that...I hold her near and dear to my cold heart.
|
|
|
|
Arlecchino

She's helped me out a lot of times before, and I'm grateful for that, but I still don't think that breaking my wall was necessary...
|
|
|
|
Sandrone

Her and I don't really talk a lot, the only times we see each other are during important meetings.
|
|
|
|
Dottore

I've only talked to her once, and I doubt she was listening to what I was saying...I know she occasionally passes by my laboratory, and I know she hears my patients as well...However, she didn't seem bothered by their screams, she only told me to make less noise and left.
|

|

|

Sorry I haven't been updating this story, I promise I'll update a new chapter soon (or at least try)