24

3rd person pov

Jungkook closed his room door and slide down with his back pressed against the door.

Fresh tears gushed out of his Bambi eyes while his palm covered his mouth muffling the pain of his pathetic self.

He took the sleeping pills from his pocket and gulped it down in one go, he didn't wipe the tears off his face like he usually does.

There's this one day in a year, that Jungkook let's himself cry, without feeling like utter shit, one day, that he let's himself get carried over by the pain, one day that he feels less pathetic while crying,

October 5th.

The day his mom died, ever since that day, he never once returned back to his house on October 5th, scared, scared to see his mom covered with blood, with fresh cuts, yeah! Cuts, over her wrist.

He was scared that once he gets back home on this day, he would again, see his mom in her own pool of blood.

Five year old Jungkook thought his mother would get well soon, he shook her in a desperate attempt to rouse her up.

Not knowing that her slumber in going to last forever.

Jungkook laid down near the door, on the cold floor in fetal position, too scared to open his eyes, too scared to face the world, too scared to realize again that he's left all alone in the world.

If there's one thing that could break the facade of our ice prince, then it's something about his mother.

Jungkook didn't know when he dozed off due to the pills effect, he didn't wanna take the pill, but that's the only way he can sleep in a night like this.

______________

Jungkook woke up next morning with a much anticipated head ache, his head throbbed just the way his heart did.

He staggered to the washroom, his feet clammy, he was still high in emotions, which isn't good.

Cause he knows that these emotions and feeling make people go rogue.

When he looked at himself in the mirror, he looked like a mess and he didn't expect anything less.

He washed his face in a hurry, removing the traces of tears which was a evidence of his vulnerable side, that he doesn't want anyone to witness.

He eyes were puffy from all the crying, and seems like he can't patch that up like he did with his clothes or his hair. He held the wash basin in a tight grip and took deep breathe, calming himself down like he does every other time, he looked straight at the mirror, looked at himself, and noticed the tears that now threatened to flow down.

'It's okay Jungkook, you're okay, everything is okay.'

He mumbled under his breath and forced himself out of the room.

He entered the living room and didn't find Taehyung there, he heard quite rustling sound from the kitchen and he hence went there in search of the older.

He spotted Taehyung making breakfast for them in the kitchen, while talking with someone in the phone. And about the food, We still aren't sure if it's edible, but let's see.

When Jungkook noticed the older, something came crashing down at him, and he felt the desire to hug the older, bury his face in the older's chest and cry his heart out, with the CEO's cologne surrounding him, with his hands hiding him from the world.

Jungkook was frustrated at how dependent he grew on the older, he shouldn't be feeling this, he shouldn't want to hug the older and most importantly he shouldn't cry, not infront of Taehyung, not infront of anybody, he shouldn't be showing this side to the world.