57

3rd person pov

Jungkook took orders with a polite smile whilst Taehyung stared at the male in the name of learning.

The younger then went to the counter to tell the orders to Jin.

"Kookie, come help me in here, Taehyung, go take orders now." Jin said in a stern.

The older pouted as he can't gawk at the younger for some more.

Jungkook didn't utter a single word to him after Jin's little prank back there. Taehyung sulked the entire time as he was receiving the coldest cold shoulder in the history of cold shoulders.

The younger just showed how things go with the customers, and how he should behave, but that's it.

Taehyung sighed.

He took the tray placed in the counter and went to serve the customers, who were a bunch of highschool students.

The girls were giggling among themselves when Taehyung went to place their orders in the table.

The giggles died down immediately after seeing the older male. Why? One cause their favorite hot like Steve Harrington and cute like bunny waiter didn't come to give their order.

Two cause, the new waiter was looking intimidating as fuck.

"Um- ajusshi where is the other waiter?" One girl asked while her other friend ducked her head down shyly.

'Did they just call me ajusshi!?!?"

"Which waiter?" He asked with a frown.

"The cute bunny like waiter." Said the shy one whilst tucking her hair behind ear.

'Cute--- only I can call the love of my life cute????'

Taehyung rolled his eyes internally, "He's busy." he said in his usual curt tone that he uses in his office.

The girls were taken aback by the tone and icy look of the older. One of girls even had the audacity to roll her eyes which annoyed Taehyung.

"Mister, can't you answer a bit more politely?" she asked in a rude tone, "is this how you talk with the customers!?"

Taehyung opened his mouth to reply when,

"What's all the fuzz here? Anything we can help you with miss?" Jin asked, his smile didn't falter a little.

"Yes, this waiter here was rude with my friend." She said pointing at Taehyung, who gulped.

'Great Kim Taehyung, you're gonna get fired in the first day, just amazing.' whined Taehyung to himself.

"Apologies from our side-"

"But I just answered their quest-" taehyung started, but Jin's glare was enough to make him tuck his head down.

He bowed in apology and walked away, whilst Jin said that their muffins are on the house.

Taehyung halted when he heard the girls asking Jin the same question.

"Oh? You mean Jungkookie? He's in the kitchen, sorry he's a bit busy." Jin said with a huge smile flaunting in his handsome face.

'I literally said the same thing????' Taehyung thought.

The oldest then walked away when the girls asked no further question.

Taehyung stood beside Namjoon, fidgeting in fear.

"What was all that about?" Jin asked as soon as he stepped near the counter.

"I just answered--"

"In that tone?" Jin asked raising his eyebrows.