29

Double update!! Make sure that you read the first one..

3rd person pov

Jungkook's face scrunched with displeasure seeing the white roses that decorated the venue. Entirely.

If jungkook turns left, he can see white roses decorating the stares, if he turns right, he can see white roses bedecked all the way that led people into the venue, if he raises his head, he can freaking see roses emblazoned on the .....ceiling, what the hell!

The heir shot glares at his father's direction hoping that some black magic would work and the man would turn into ashes, vanishing in thin air, yet again, he failed in his life.

"Not a fan of roses, I see-" said Jimin while taking a seat beside Jungkook.

Before Jungkook can even register what was happening, "Congratulations.." Muttered Jimin, his eyes turing into pretty cresents.

"Someone is happy today, what's the matter shorty." asked Jungkook smirking at the shorter male who was now throwing daggers with his eyes towards the younger.

"Anyways, thankyou."

"Ohh, you have manners? God! I never knew-- I thought you were never educated about the t-word and all." Sassed back Jimin, jungkook threw his head back laughing. Jimin aura never fails to make Jungkook feel light-hearted and bring out the playful side in him.

"Where is Mr.Min?"

"Over there." Pointed Jimin while taking a sip from his wine, his cheeks were covered with heavy Blush, just at the mention of the name.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows teasing at the shorter who smacked his arms. The younger turned his head towards the direction the male just pointed just to see Taehyung, Yoongi, and Junghae having a very serious discussion.

Jungkook sighed again before sipping the whiskey slowly, whilst Jimin continued to stare at his date who looked all hot in his business mode.

_____________

Jungkook was having third glass of whiskey when someone sat beside him, he turned his gaze just to see his dad sitting beside him with a oh-so-fake smile on his face.

"What the fuck do you need?" asked Jungkook harshly, his mood was just ruined by the mere presence of the old man.

Junghae hissed at the tone of the younger, but he gained back his composure a little faster than Jungkook, who still had a scowl on his face.

"What would I ever need from you? Like YOU- seriously, you thought so, funny how your stupid brain functions. But not a surprise, your whore of a mother was also the same, stupid, naive, a freaking easy, who fell into my trap without much difficulty."

Jungkook gritted his molars, be absolutely hated the way his so-called dad was talking about his mother.

"She wa- wasn't, she w- wasn't an- any of those-- she truly loved you and you! Being the scumbag you are, killed her."

Junghae laughed at the younger's accusing tone, "Me? I killed her? Oh god! She's such a coward, all I asked was for divorce, I can't handle her nuisance of a love anymore, it made me feel suffocated. No matter what I did, that piece of shit leeched off me like a bloody, blood sucking leech."

Jungkook's fisted his hands ready to throw punches at the male infront of him. He doesn't give a fuck about the situation or his surrounding, he just wanted to plant his fist on the male's face, who he despises the most.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, he was passing the table when he noticed Junghae and Jungkook having a conversation, he didn't listen to it due to the loud music being played in the background.