Chapter 1 (The Life)

I live in New York City. I don't do anything but play Super Mario Bros. all the time. The only way I get money is from YouTube and my 12 million subscribers send me money to live on.

I have a lot of money to buy 5 mansion but I just live in an apartment. I don't care what people think about me all I'm worried about is the new versions for Mario games and all of the Amiibos.

"Steve, your lobster bisque is ready for you." My Servant said

"Just bring it to me." I replied

I guess I need to put the Wii remote down. I soon ate and checked the weather to see if it was nice enough to do a lets play video without power outages.

It said a watch for Monstrous Thunder storms but it's only a watch so my video will start. I got all my stuff set up and I started my video and played for awhile.

I got about 15 minutes worth of video done so far and that's when I heard a lightning bolt about 50 feet from me. It made me jump not too long after a bolt her my building and all lights went off.

Then my computer flashed on so I checked it out. The Screen said Virus Minecraft detected and it made me worried because I have the best virus protection on my computer there is. I grabbed my mouse and I clicked stop virus on the pop up screen and I was then forcibly sucked into my computer .

I spawned on a couple of pixel blocks in this 3-D world. I was in awe of this beautifully constructed place till a pixelated letter came to me, it read.

Dear Steve,

You have been sucked into the world of Minecraftia and you will be stuck there till you find the key to open the portal door. Heres a map to find it. (It's on the back of this letter) But you must get the other half of the map from a Creeper.

Have fun,
Notch

What the mother duck is a Creeper? Who is Notch? How will I find this certain Creeper?

"Ahh!?!" I yelled

My body was all block like and covered with pixel, yet I feel the same. This place is weird and I just want to go home.

I decided to look around, so I can get a better look of my surroundings. 'This place would make a good game.' I thought.

Then I saw this green monster that had no-arms and had 4 little stumps for legs. Its face had two black blocks for eyes and a pretty weird mouth.

"This must be a Creeper." I whispered

The thing just stand there and stared at me. So I ask it if it was a creeper and he just looked at me. Then the creature walked up to me while making a hiss sound. So I went to hug it and it grew a little then it exploded.

My face saw a Screen that said I died and I then re spawned back at my original spot and all my stuff was gone but I saw it floating around the spot I was killed when the Green Monster exploded.

So I looked at the half of the map I got and decided look for the X on the map and I adventured to it. Then night fell and I heated all of these monster sounds and I looked behind me to see a variety of monsters going after me.

A/N

Hey,

How do you like my Minecraft novel. I'm a little excited about writing this. If you like this book and other ones too plz share them in not get a lot of reads, but I love the people who are.

Anyway thx for the reads and

Till next time..........

~Illuminati Kensell