Chapter 3 (The Village)

A/N

Steve is coming to its final chapters..........

Just kidding I'm not going to end the story that soon anyway thank you for reading my story.

Please share and vote. I want to give a special thanks to the people who've read this story and supports me.

Plz Give a Follow to only_once and read her stories.

Thx and

Till Next Time...............

~Illuminati Kensell

We was through and to my surprise I was still in the Minecraft world but in a dark one with a bunch of Lava. There was a Mountain that had a stairway to a vault with a heavy duty padlock on it. Dang It, I was this close from being at my house.

"Oh my, wait......why is there a pad lock." I wondered

Then I looked at the pixelated letter in my storage and read over it and this popped out. -you will be stuck there till you find the key to open the portal door. Heres a map to find it. (It's on the back of this letter) But you must get the other half of the map from a Creeper-. I need the key, but a Creeper has the map of it.

Then Jeff was looking around and was trying to bust down the portal door. Then something struck my mind 'Isn't Jeff a Creeper.' I thought

Flash back

The Green Monster talking wasn't the only thing different about, now that moon was out I saw clearly that he had shaggy brown hair.

"Well my name is Jeff, I'm Notch's brother." he continued

That Notch guy most be really important but why is his brother a Green Monster?

"I wanted to help create this game but he sucked me in here and turned me into a creeper."

So this thing is a creeper, so I guess when creepers hiss and grow a little, they explode.

End Flash back

"Jeff! Do you have the other part of this map, (I hold up the map on the back of the pixelated letter.) I was told a Creeper had the other half." I asked

"Well yeah, but I didn't think it was important so here." Jeff said

He just stood there and a small pixelated letter flew from his chest and floated on the floor. I ran to him and the letter was sucked up by my chest. I needed to put these two maps together. When I asked Jeff, he said to craft a crafting table. I tried to but I didn't have any wood planks.

"Let's go back to the forest and collect some wood from the trees." Jeff said

We went through the portal back to Minecraftia. The sun had just risen, there was a bunch of trees and I chose one and started punching it, and little pixelated wood block fell and I sucked them up. I had to craft the wood to wood planks. Then I crafted a crafting table and crafted the two maps together.

"The key is in a village about a couple of miles from here but if we jog we can make it by noon." I said

Time Skip

We made it to the village and a couple of villagers were running away from Jeff. I walked to one it ran away till I told Jeff to stand away from me so I can talk to a Villager.

"Do you know we're the portal key is." I asked a Villager.

It just sat there staring at me, ugh why do they have to be so difficult. I looked at the map and it lead me to an abandoned mineshaft under a Villager's house. The mineshaft led me to a chest I tap it and the key was there. I grabbed it and I went to Jeff and we decided to stay here tonight and tomorrow we will go to the portal and leave this realm.

Still it seemed getting the key was way too easy, but probably like last time with the portal thing I will forget something important.

A/N

Hey guys and just to let you know this story isn't going to end quick, the story is going to be a little long not short.

Also please give one of my number one fans, EliteNERFCommander a follow. Thx.

Anyway I'm really liking the story and thank you for reading my story, I don't have a lot of reads but at least I have sone. Well new chapter coming soon and

Till Next Time........

~Illuminati Kensell