(ROOMMATES)

As Mark and the tall man started to walk down the hall, Mark wanted to know where they were going and why he had to talk to this guy. To Mark, he seemed pretty scary. He's never seen a man that tall. He started to play with his fingers, nervously. His mind buzzed as he was overthinking that something bad may happen. As they made it to his office door, the tall man slowly opened it, revealing an ornate office with a woman standing at a window smoking a cigarette. He felt his heart stop as the woman slowly turned to face him. "Oh look, sleeping beauty woke up from his second coma. Next time you run from me, I'll make sure to cut your legs off...you hear me?" she said slowly inhaling from her cigarette and dragging her thumb across her abdomen.

Mark finally tore his eyes from Crystal as he looked down, that's when everything hit him. From waking up from his dream state to escaping from Crystal before, and then the fight with Hana's alter. It was all real. "I'm sorry Crystal, but you do have to understand, I'm new to all of this. Everything is so confusing, there's been so much happening with me, and I'm only just starting to barely learn about this eye that I don't even know how to use, it is a lot on me." He said unable to stop the tears that began to fall from his eyes onto the floor. Crystal looked at the tall man and shook her head, before sighing. "At least you're all right, just don't make me nervous again. Your power is important as much as it is needed" She said sitting down in a chair. Mark didn't know why but the tall man from before sat down at his desk that had a rolling chair and a laptop that was open "take a seat" The man said with a calm, soft tone in his voice.

Mark sat down on the empty chair that was next to Crystal. He looked over at Crystal and then back at the tall man. The tall man started to lean back in his chair.

"Mr. Eye of Elements, we are sorry that your travels here were bumpy. Hana and Crystal didn't know each other. That's why you show people your badge," he said looking over at Crystal. She rolled her eyes, mumbling something under her breath. "But anyways," the tall man continued, looking back at Mark "I wanted to personally talk to you and wanted you to come here, because the eye you have is an eye everybody wants and they will kill you for it no matter what. I'm the owner of this mansion and I built this place from the ground up, so just call me headmaster, it's what everyone else has taken to address me as. I'm the one who sent Crystal to come and get you from the group 'Ender's eye', which are the very people who were trying to get your power and use it for evil. Your eye is really something, an eye that can create as easily as it can destroy. It's a really good thing we got you or you could have been a tool to them or worse, killed" he said rubbing the back of his head with a nervous look on his face "From Crystal's report, and from the looks of it, it seems you don't know how to use it. This is a weird question, but..have you eaten an eye yet?" he said, having his hand on his chin, thinking out loud. The question made Crystal's face scrunch up.

"Yes I have, it gave me powers to control plants. Pretty cool huh?" he said as he smirked and kicked his feet up, making Crystal look over at Mark, sighing.

The headmaster smiled as he laughed "If you didn't know by now, or if Crystal didn't tell you, when eating an eye you get their power and plus a boost. A boost as in something that the person who had the power before, couldn't do. Also when eating an eye your eye powers up a little bit as I am sure you're aware. The problem is that if you want to get stronger faster you're going to have to eat the right eyes, which can be really difficult since the eyes you need to eat are all over the world. Where exactly, we don't really know, but the eyes you are looking for are 7 of the forbidden eyes and you're going to have to look for them. Crystal and Hana can he-" he was going to finish what he was saying until Crystal stood up and slammed her hands on his desk.

"Help my ass! His eye is weak and he's too scared to kill anyone. He doesn't understand that if he doesn't kill, he's going to be useless, we don't have much time! You know they are going to be looking for him, and if we don't get him to be strong quickly, this world is going to get destroyed and you already know what I mean by that," She said through clenched teeth, shaking in anger thinking about the future. Mark looked at her current state, he felt bad for not being what they needed.He sadly lowered his head, ashamed.

The headmaster looked at Crystal, still with a calm look on his face "Even if that's true, I believe Mark can stop "it". This time we are not going to fail, we will win this. It's our job as special eye users to stop it and end it for all and since we have the Eye of Elements on our side, I think we can do it." he said slowly looking over at Mark, smiling. Crystal slowly sat down folding her arms angrily "Yeah, whatever" she said with no hope in her voice.

"But starting today Mark, you are now one of us and you are living in this mansion. A lot of people live here, so try and make friends with them. Some of them have a hard time doing so...like Crystal," he said laughing as Crystal started to get angrier. Mark giggled to himself as well "Crystal will train you on how to use your sword better and I can only trust her to watch over you, so you will be living with Crystal and Hana for the rest of the time here!" When Crystal heard that, she got up and opened the door, angrily. Before she could storm out, Hana had fallen in, presumably eavesdropping. Looking up from the floor, up at Crystal, she scrambled to her feet and walked in, out of her way. Crystal walked out and slammed the door as pictures in the room started to fall down. Hana winced and looked over at the headmaster and Mark, smiling.

"I was just cleaning, you know, doing work. I wasn't listening at all, so umm cool Mark and Crystal and I are going to share a room? That sounds really fun!" she cheered, getting up and jumping for joy. Watching her excitement, it suddenly hit Mark. He stood quickly, nearly knocking over his chair, he was scared remembering about the alter.

"Hana that alter thingy is not going to kill me in my sleep right!?!?" he said, leading on the wall, hand over his chest in panic. Hana laughed and shook her head no "She only comes out when it's a full moon and you guys have a deal so she can't hurt you remember?" Hana said with a smile. Mark thought to himself for a moment and remembered they are in fact on a deal. He slowly wiped the sweat from his forehead and put his hand on his sides "Oh yeah that's right, I kicked her ass you should have seen it, Hana!" He said with a heroic tone. Hana's eyes widened with amazement looking at him with interest from his story, which he of course overdid in retelling. She thought he was so cool.

The headmaster started to laugh as he got up "Mark, you and Hana are so cute together. This is the very reason I ship you two!" He said, pointing at the both of them. Both of their faces turned bright red as they looked away from each other, then the guy with the red hair from before walked into the room. He looked at Mark and Hana then at the headmaster "I have some news from the enemies which I need to talk to you about alone." He said, a disapproving look being sent towards Mark and Hana. The headmaster nodded and excused Hana and Mark to leave, so they did.

Mark and Hana started to walk to their new room "Why does it seem like everyone here has a stick up their ass?" He said looking at Hana. She shrugged, giggling "Don't worry about him, he's just really serious. He's actually really nice when you get to know him." She said, holding Mark's hand. Mark didn't mind it, he thought Hana was cute. As they made it to the door and opened it, they saw a really big living room with a kitchen, one-bedroom and one big bathroom. Both of their eyes widened from how spectacular it all was.

"How the hell is there a house inside of a house!" his mind was blown away by how everything was. Hana walked in and looked around. Crystal was in the kitchen wearing an apron and cutting vegetables looking at them "because that's how it's built if you have a problem then leave." she said, pointing a knife at him. Mark stepped back in shock not only is she pointing a knife at him, but wearing an apron and normal clothing!

Hana then walked in the kitchen and smelled the air and her belly started to rumble. Crystal looked at Hana "That was so unladylike Hana!" Hana puffed her cheeks and stuck out her tongue at her "Not my fault I'm hungry over here! It smells good" she said, folding her arms.

Crystal sighed, quietly thanking her for the compliment, as she went back to cooking. "Mark set up the table, the food is almost done anyways." Crystal said as she was cooking. Mark was a little surprised she was cooking for them, but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to start anything. He however did what he was told to do, after setting up everything, the food was done and they started to eat. Mark loved the food, and so did Hana. After they were done eating, they put their plate in the sink and Crystal started to wash them.

After that everyone took a bath separately then they went to bed. Mark was on the floor as Hana and Crystal were sharing a bed. They both

slept soundly. Mark was still looking at the ceiling smiling as he started to finally drift to sleep, liking this new life he was about to start.