Luke

No matter how many times Michael and Martin tried to stop Sarah from killing Luther, Nothing changed, the outcome was the same...

Luther died and ended up in the game as Tails...

It was always the same...

But she wasn't satisfied

3 down... 2 remained... 

Luke and Lilly

Even though Lilly wasn't a part of the murder... Sarah lumped her with the others

But Luke was the only one who actually tried to save her...

she wondered if he should meet the same fate or not...

but eventually... Luther found a chaos emerald... and broke free of Sarah's control...

Luther: Martin...? Michael...?

(Martin and Michael turned to him)

Luther: We gotta warn Luke... I can tell that He's her next target...

Martin: Luke? that edgy a-hole? why should we?

Michael: He never gave a sh1t about us...

Luther: He just doesn't know what to say... but it's not about who he is... it's about who we are... Now are you with me?

(Martin and Michael nodded and made their way thru the game)

(Meanwhile at Luke's house)

Mariana: Daddy! I found this at the door!

(Luke turned to her and picked up the disc)

Luke: a... game?

Mariana: Yeah! I wanted to play it... but I wanted you to have it, you're so sad all the time so I thought it would cheer you up!

(She gave him a warm smile that melted his heart)

Luke: Thanks Mariana... Look... I set up a trip with you cousins, have fun ok?

(Her cousins were 2 blocks away)

Mariana: Thanks daddy!

(He dropped her off at her cousins house and went home to see what the game was, he first saw the Sonic title screen but then the screen glitched and turned to static)

Luke: what the- Ugh...

(he tapped the side of the laptop and then heard Luther's voice)

Luther: (staticy and glitchy) L-L-Luke! D-don't..... Leave the disc..... Stay--- away from- ..... RUN NOW!!!

Luke: what the.... Luther?

(Suddenly and gangly purple hedgehog climbed out of the screen and Luke ran off to find his gun)

Luke: What the hell is that thing?!?!

(he ran upstairs and threw a bookshelf in it's way, blocking off the stairway, he ran to his room, locked the door, and rummaged thru his lock-box, searching for his pistol as he heard the creature smash thru the bookshelf, it started banging on the door, suddenly it spoke)

Sarah: LET ME IN LUKE!!!!

(he froze when he heard the voice, he knew it the moment he heard it)

Luke: Wh- SARAH?!?!

(She banged on the door again, causing it to crack)

Sarah: OPEN THE DAMN DOOR LUKE!!!!! LET! ME! IN!!!!!!!

(Luke clutched the gun tightly as Sarah burst thru the door in her undead human form)

Sarah: Go ahead... shoot me!

(Luke's hands trembled, tears running down his cheeks)

Luke: Sarah... what the hell happened to you? What are you?!?!

(Sarah smiled widely)

Sarah: You're... coming... with... ME!!!!!!

(She snapped his neck, making his death quick and painless, unlike the others, and ripped his soul from his chest)

....