Luther

Luke woke up in an empty void... he was in the body of a black and red hedgehog

 he was in the body of a black and red hedgehog

Luke: What the... Where... what the f*ck just happened?!?!

(he looked around the void and saw a photo, it was a photo of his dead body in his bedroom)

Luke: Oh god... I-... died?

(the photo then changed to a photo of Mariana crying over his corpse, Luke's eyes widened as he saw his daughter mourn him, the photo changed to one of a grave that said "Rest in Peace, Luke Cortez, beloved father" and Mariana standing over it with flowers, Luke's Brother at her side, putting his hand on her shoulder)

Luke: No... Mariana...

(he fell on his knees and lets tears flow down his cheeks, after an hour, he heard Sarah's voice call to him in a sing-song like manner)

Sarah: Luke~?

Luke: You... killed me... 

You left her with no father....

Why...

(Sarah laughed loudly)

(Sarah Loomed over him laughing)

Luke: STOP LAUGHING DAMMIT!!!!

(She chuckled and looked to him with an eerie smile and then teleported away)

Luke: What the- don't play games with me! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

(Luke was left in a void, all was black except for rings and Checkpoints, He ran around aimlessly, waiting for something... anything to happen... he collected rings without knowing and bumped into a checkpoint, and was teleported to a special stage)

Meanwhile...

Luther: Sarah got to Luke, he's somewhere and we need to find him, and prevent her from getting to her next targets

Martin: and they are?

Luther: Tom... My son... Lily... Kyle... Lily's son... and Mariana... Luke's daughter...

Michael: Wait... Luke got laid?

Luther: What? No! she's adopted from what I've seen...

Michael: oh...

Luther: We can't let her win this time... C'mon... let's go find Luke...

Michael: I don't know, and I'm still skeptical about that... gem you found

Luther: this... (hold up the blue chaos emerald he found) is going to help us...

(Flashback)

Luther: Heh and Stay down

(Luther used to be a bully towards Luke in middle school)

Luke: (panting) Oh... I'm not... anywhere near... finished with you... 

(Luther kicked him while he tried to get up)

Luther: Get this through your head you worthless, little sh1t... you insult me like that again... and I'll do more than just knock you down...

(Luther left, Luke got up, fuming)

Luke: One of these days, I'll teach that @$$hole a lesson...

(He went down the hall limping and with a black eye, Sarah saw him by his locker)

Sarah: Oh god are you-

Luke: Don't talk to me... (walks past her) I'm not in the mood...

(Sarah never knew why he acted that way or who beat him up, but Luther remembered it and wished he wasn't so mean.)