Luke has Passed

(Luke found himself in a special stage but it glitched between a ramp with rings, a land with blue spheres, and a strange land that he found himself jumping to a guarded gem and several bouncing discs that sent him flying back, when the static settled he was in the last described)

Luke: what the hell?

(he held onto one of the green edges and ran onto it as the stage tilted)

Luke: what is this?

(Luke saw several multicolored shapes surrounding a green gem)

Luke: that's my ticket outta this fever dream sh1t

(He tried climbing onto one of the discs with a star on them but is bounced him back he then jumped off the edge and teleported around the and landed on the shapes around the gem, he scowled and burst thru them and grabbed the gem, as he did he felt energy surging thru him and chuckled)

Luke: this thing is a powerhouse then huh? alright then let's test it out 

(he teleported out of the special stage with his newfound power and prepared his attack, he blasted thru the zone and destroyed everything in his path with the power of the emerald, he looked back at the zone with green glowing eyes)

Luke: watch your back Luther... I'll be going for you first...

(he blasted to the next zone as the ruins of green hill burned as Sarah observed from afar)

Sarah: hmmm he got the emerald.... that could be very bad... If he finds out everything about this world...

???: Sarah... that fool won't stand a chance against us...

Sarah: but he's too powerful... and he's my best friend... or was... I can't do this...

???: oh but you can Sarah 

you can...

 ( Meanwhile Luther found the checkpoint with Luke's footprints around it)

Luther: he was definitely here... 

Michael: you sure? even if he was... would he even help us?

Martin: Pretty sure he still despises you...

Luther: yeah... never doubted that...

(flashback)

Luke: So... you're starting a "friend group"?

Sarah: yeah and I was hoping you could join it

Luke: I'd rather not... I don't like talking to other people

Sarah: what about me?

Luke: I talk to you because you understand me, somewhat and because you aren't as idiotic as the rest of this world

Sarah: (chuckles) you'd be surprised

(she takes him  to the friend group waiting outside the high school)

Sarah: ok this is Martin, Michael, and

Luke: (glares at Luther) Luther...

Luther: Oh... Luke

Sarah: you two.... know each other

Luke: yes... 

Luther: Look about what happened back then-

Luke: don't speak to me... you've done enough back then... why bother now

Michael: Yeesh... 

Sarah: ok... so... Guys this is Luke... he'll be joining our friend group

(Luke didn't avert his glare from Luther, he kept looking at him with a look of pure rage)

(End of Flashback)

Luther: if anything... he'll hate us even more... but hopefully a common enemy will be in our favor...

Martin: It better... or we might die twice...

(To be continued...)