7b~Fifty Fifty Chance

"It's okay, it's completely okay, don't cry, it's just a phone, I have another phone in my car," Raman said pacifying him. Ishita was flabbergasted not knowing what to do, she stood frozen seeing the father son duo. Ishan held Raman’s face with his tiny hands and apologized repeatedly and kissed him. Raman's heart fluttered at his antics. He kissed Ishan on his forehead. Ishan sensed Ishita's presence. He looked at Ishita while still in Raman's arms. "Amma I am so sorry, you can punish me for my mistake, I don't want a party as well," he said with a quiver in his voice still crying.

 "Amma I am so sorry, you can punish me for my mistake, I don't want a party as well," he said with a quiver in his voice still crying

Raman's heart broke hearing his words. "What party?" he asked. Before he could answer, Ishita came forward and took Ishan from his arms. Just then, Sister Mary came out of the ice cream shop. "What party is he talking about?" Raman asked again. Ishan had his head on Ishita's shoulder while being in her arms being extremely sad. Mary looked at Raman. "Sir, it's his birthday today," she said innocently, Ishita widened her eyes in a daze and glanced at Mary. Right then and there, Raman got the shock of his life.

 Right then and there, Raman got the shock of his life

(the one wearing burqa+shades is Ishita)

Just then Pihu returned from ice cream shop. "What happen?" she asked as she saw Ishan crying. Ishita quickly turned and walked back to the car. Mary followed them. The trio sat in the car. Ishita placed Ishan on the seat beside her. "Its okay Ishan, it's okay, I can never be angry on you," she said in a hurry. Raman grabbed Pihu's hand and rushed to the car in a hope to talk with Ishan's mother who was none other than Ishita. He saw that she had already started the car and was reversing the car ready to leave. Raman noted the car's number and Ishita's car left from there.

************************************

On the other side, it was also ths day for Raman’s birthday but it was not like how Ishan's birthday was, because there was absolutely no one to celebrate his birthday. Ruhi came to him. "Happy birthday papa," she said, he nodded. "Thanks," he said. "What happen?" she asked. "Nothing," he replied. "Papa I called everyone for dinner as its your birthday," she said. "Does it really matter that it's my birthday? Ruhi how can I celebrate this inauspicious birthday when I am supposed to be regretting my earlier actions?" he asked.