15~Family Moments

It had been a week since Ishita, Mary and Ishan had begun to live at Bhalla house. Ruhi, Adi and Pihu were more than happy to get their long lost mother and brother back. On top of that, they had even accepted Mary in the family happily. After knowing her painful past and how she became a nun, Raman adopted her legally which made her trust humanity even more than before. Ishan already loved all his siblings so it didn't take much time for him to make a place in his house as a place for him was already waiting.

Romi, Mihika and Mihir were also happy on getting Ishita back. The house was a home once again of which they lost hope years back but gained it again only after Ishita's comeback. Ishita was getting her trust on Raman back but very slowly, she needed time so she didn't really stayed in his room with him, but often on Ishan's requests, she had to sleep there with him in between. This always caused Ishita and Raman to recall the times when little Ruhi did the same and it even made them nostalgic over the past. They were a happy family again, even Ishita's love was slowly reviving, she started feeling good near Raman again, but she was denying her feelings for the time being.

Ishita was cooking in the kitchen, the delicious aroma of food was in the air which automatically pulled Raman there, he stopped at the entrance and watched her. Earlier he always used to hug her from behind without any hesitation, but now he had to think twice before doing it, things were different now. She continued to chop even after sensing his presence. Unknowingly, she blushed feeling his gaze on her, the old feeling revived once again.

She covered it up by clearing her throat causing Raman to startle a bit. "What happen? Something wrong with you?" she asked still chopping, he blinked his eyes multiple times and shook his head. "No no, nothing at all, sorry, sorry to bother," he said and began to leave, her blush was about to give in to the laughter but she covered it up yet again with a cough, he turned to her. "Everything fine? Are you okay?" he asked, she nodded not wanting to say anything, she knew that the moment she will begin talking, she would blush and he would know about her feelings coming back.

He shrugged and left, she turned watching him leave, he felt her gaze and he turned all of a sudden but she moved her gaze away just in time and sighed. Nearly got caught. She thought to herself. He left, she slowly turned again and saw that he was no more there. She chuckled feeling a flutter in her heart. At least I gave Ishan his whole family back, I did what a best mother would do, its all for Ishan, in fact it all took place for him, then what am I feeling now? Is it even right? I myself gave him a chance, what kind of questions am I asking to myself? Never mind, time would fly and I hope everything gets normalized, even I wanted all this once upon a time, but when God himself fulfilled my long lost wish, I shouldn't be thankless. Not everyone gets true love back, some people don't even get to experience it for once, I got to experience it so many times even if it was for the same person over and over again, but I did. Raman has reformed, that's why he waited and waited for me. Else he would've married someone else, I did right by giving him a chance. I am doing nothing wrong. I am fulfilling my son's rights, the responsibility of a mother. I shouldn't think further of it and should go with the flow. She thought. Later, she served the food as everyone had settled. "Wow angel amma, palak paneer, I love it, devil appa, do you love it or not? Does our choices match?" Ishan said to Ishita and Raman. "Of course, whatever your angel makes, I love it, but your angel stopped calling me a devil long ago," he said glancing at Ishita who sighed to cover up her blush.

Everytime he said something, she had to find different ways to cover her blush. He was making her glow, but she was covering up again and again. "What do you mean? What did she used to call you?" Ishan asked and Raman was about to say but then stopped looking at Ishita. What if that name hurts her? What if she leaves again for lifelong this time? No I won't say it, I had a hard time already, now no more. He thought.