13~Changed Decision

While driving, Ishita panicked looking around frantically to not meet Raman again else her truth would be out and her fear that he would take away her precious son would come true. She drove straight to the school where Ishan studied and Mary worked as a nun and halted. She dialed Mary's number hurriedly. Mary picked it. "Hallo amma," she said. "Mary, take Ishan and come out of the school immediately, I will tell everything but please you come taking Ishan," Ishita said in a panic which even made Mary panic stricken. "Okay amma," she said and the call disconnected. Ishita sat looking around worriedly that Raman may come any second even though the school wasn't off yet.

Some minutes later, Mary came out of the school with a confused Ishan and as Ishita saw them, she got out of the car rushing to the duo and got on her knees hugging Ishan emotionally with a racing heart. She was continuously running her fingers in his hair and kissing him. "Amma, what happen? Why are you so scared?" Ishan asked hugging her back even more tighter. "Nothing baby, come," she replied releasing the hug and picked him in her arms, he rested his head on her shoulder.

"Let's go Mary," she said almost in a whisper to which she nodded and followed her as she walked to the car. Ishita sat inside and made Ishan sit beside her and fastened his seatbelt as well as hers and drove off as soon as Mary had also settled. "Amma, you always say that we shouldn't skip school but only when we are extremely sick, but I am not sick, so then why did you come to pick me up before even the school ended? Wouldn't it be bad if my work is missed?" he asked.

Seeing Ishita breathing heavily, Mary decided to reply instead. "The thing is that mumma took an off from the clinic early today, so if she's home early, then she would be lonely, and to erase her loneliness, she needs you the most, that's why. So today you can play all day, okay?" Mary said and had a high five with him, he smiled showing off his cute dimples. "Amma, don't worry, no fear because Ishan is here. And when Ishan is here, then no loneliness's fear," he said, Ishita's breathing calmed down a bit hearing him and she chuckled and gave him an enlightening smile.

"You always know how to make me smile, don't you?" she asked. "I do, because I am the son of the most beautiful woman of the universe, I am her reflection, her pride, and that's none other than my amma," he said cutely, she glanced at him smilingly. Ishan looked back at Mary. "Sister Mary, do you know tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan?" he asked. "Raksha Bandhan? What's that?" she asked getting confused. "Raksha means protection, Bandhan means tie, Traditionally, during the festival sisters tie a rakhi, a bracelet made of interwoven red and gold threads, around their brothers' wrists to celebrate their relationship. And then the brother gifts something to his sister," he told her.

"Oh, that's what you're saying? I got it," she said. "We didn't celebrate before because Ishan was little, this is the right time, and he knows it, so let's do it, Ishan, what would you gift Sister Mary?" Ishita asked. Ishan placed his finger on his temple thinking looking up and then looked at her. "Sister Mary loves everything related to churches, so you know it, I don't need to say it, he he! A small surprise from this small kid would be ruined," he said and Ishita and Mary laughed.

Ishita's car halted at their house and the trio got out and went to their house and as they were upstairs and inside the house, Ishan went to freshen up and Ishita removed her burqa and sighed and sat on the couch burying her face in her palms. Mary sat beside her. "Amma, tell me what happened?" she asked placing her hand on her shoulder, Ishita lifted her face. "I work as Dr Mathangi Iyer, today I had an appointment with Raman, every penny is useful so I agreed, you know everything was fine, but then, then this stupid veil flew off, even my glasses fell and my face got revealed in front of him, that Dr Mathangi Iyer is none other than Dr Ishita Iyer also known as Ishita Bhalla," she said holding her head.

A look of fear appeared on Mary's face. "What? Then what happened amma?" she asked. "He questioned me about my child, he called him as his child, yes he still doesn't knows Ishan is his child, but my identity got revealed Mary, and my name is there in Ishan's every document, someday even this would be revealed and... And Raman would take away my son from me, he would take him, he would steal him from me, Mary...," her voice trailed off as she sighed and began to feel dizzy.