Season 1 Episode 3 - Most Guys

PREVIOUSLY:
As it was Finn's funeral, a angered Sean was outraged by Luan's arrival.
Sarah supported Billy and gave Sean tough love.

Sean is standing inside his bedroom as he is putting on his leather jacket and stares at himself through the long wall mirror

Sean is standing inside his bedroom as he is putting on his leather jacket and stares at himself through the long wall mirror. Sarah approaches him from behind and she wraps her arms around Sean and she presses her chin on his shoulder and says "I'm proud of you". Sean turns around and smiles down to his Wife and he reaches towards her face and gently strokes her cheek and asks "Why?" Sarah answers "Because this is a huge thing, you're gonna be the head of the family, it's a massive responsibility Baby. It's not every guy who could handle that, most guys would run from that opportunity" Sean smiles and replies "Well as you know, I'm not like most guys" Sarah giggles as she replies "Don't I know it...it's one of your awesome qualities" and they both laugh. Sean leans down and kisses her and he says "Love you" and Sarah grins "Love you too Baby". Sean walks away from her and says "I'll see you later" Sarah says as Sean approaches the bedroom door "Sean I was thinking of having a romantic night when you come home. I have some news" Sean turns around and faces Sarah and asks his facial expression and voice dripping with concern "Tell me now, what's going on?" Sarah softly smiles and says "It can wait til tonight" Sean nods and says "Okay, only if you're sure. I better go, I don't want to keep Alex and Ed waiting" and he winks at her and walks out of their bedroom. Sarah deeply sighs as she rubs her flat stomach.

Later that day Sarah is sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee when Billy walks into the kitchen and smiles to her "Afternoon Sar" Sarah warmly smiles to Billy and says "Hey Bill, how ya doing?" Billy nods as he sits at the kitchen ...

Later that day Sarah is sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee when Billy walks into the kitchen and smiles to her "Afternoon Sar" Sarah warmly smiles to Billy and says "Hey Bill, how ya doing?" Billy nods as he sits at the kitchen table "Yeah good, life goes on huh" Sarah smiles to Billy. Billy reaches into his pocket and takes out his cigarette packet and takes out a cigarette and asks "You want one?" Sarah shakes her head "Nah I'm good" Billy warily looks to Sarah and asks amused "You don't want one? You smoke all the time" Sarah leans back in the wooden chair and says "Well I quit, smoking ain't good for your health y'know?" Billy chuckles "Yeah if you say so". Billy lights up his cigarette and says once he inhaled the cigarette smoke "So I'm thinking we can go to Roxy's tonight?" Sarah replies as she glances down to the table "Oh yeah I'm not going out tonight" Billy lightly chuckles as he questions "What do ya mean? You ain't going out? We always go out into town every fortnight" Sarah says "I wanna sit in this time". Billy curiously looks to Sarah and asks "You wanna sit in on the weekend?" After a moment realisation falls upon his face as he asks "You're pregnant?". Sarah looks to Billy with shock "What?" Billy says "It all makes sense now, you don't wanna drink or smoke" Sarah leans forward on the table as she says "Alright you're right I'm pregnant but you can't say anything to anyone not even your Mum. I wanna tell Sean myself". Billy nods and asks "How long have you known?" Sarah replies "A couple of weeks, I'm 12 weeks along. I planned to tell him, I had a romantic night and everything planned but Finn was murdered and y'know how he's been, I'm just Tryna find the right time to tell him'' Billy looks at Sarah and he says "Sar I ain't saying this as your Brother but I'm saying this as your best friend, there is no right time to tell Sean" Sarah asks as she looks at Billy "What do ya mean?" Billy answers "Well Dad's just been killed and he's now in charge of the Family, he's under a lotta pressure so there's not really a good time" Sarah looks to Billy as Billy sadly smirks to her.

Later that night Jake is sitting on his bedroom floor playing with his action figures and toy truck

Later that night Jake is sitting on his bedroom floor playing with his action figures and toy truck. Sarah walks past his bedroom but she turns back and stands in his bedroom doorway and places her hands on her hips and fondly smiles at her only child. After a moment of watching him playing with his toys Sarah asks in a stern voice "Why aren't you in bed young man?" Jake turns his head and gasps "Mum, Granny said I could play truckers" Sarah walks into Jake's bedroom and says "Well I'm telling you to get to bed. It's a school night" Jake groans "But Mum-" Sarah interrupts Jake as she says "No buts Jacob, bed.now" Jake sighs and he stands up and walks towards his bed and he climbs on his single bed and Sarah pulls the cover back as he climbs into bed. Sarah covers Jake up as she sits on the edge of his bed as she tucks him into bed. Jake looks up to Sarah and asks "Mum can I ask you a question?" Sarah warmly smiles down to Jake and says "You can ask me anything you want". Jake asks "Why did Papa had to leave?" Sarah sighs as she says "Well y'see there's things that happen in life that we can't explain. Out there in the world there's some bad people and do inexcusable things and your Papa got hurt by a bad man but I don't know why there's bad people or bad things happen but I do know your Papa loved you very much, and he was so so proud of you. You were his special little man" Jake says "I miss him". Sarah smiles as her mind wanders off as she replies "I miss him too Baby Boy, now I want you to go to sleep, you have school tomorrow" Jake nods and says "Okay Mum" and Sarah smiles to Jake as he closes his eyes and she stands up and leans down and kisses his forehead and says in a low voice "Night Night Baby Boy".

NEXT TIME:
Sarah tells Sean the truth about her pregnancy.
Marion puts the pressure on Sean.
Sarah's old friend Laura returns from her holiday.