Chapter 3

Y/N

You couldn't see anything thanks to some kind of cloth. Only thing keeping you company was leaking pipes and darkness. You're bound to a chair that creaks with each move. Your wrists burn from the rope that cuts into your skin. It's cold wherever you are. The air holds an awful smell that reminds you of rotten meat and mold.

You hear a door open followed by footsteps and then it's quiet again. But in spite of the silence you feel the presence of someone else in the room. The blindfold is suddenly taken off.

You're greeted by the chocolate gaze of a handsome stranger. He seats across from you, his skin captured in a smooth honey color. He has on ripped jeans that hug his long legs. With his sleeveless black tee you notice the many tattoos covering his arms and his neck. "Hello." The grave sound of his voice surprises you.

"Hey?..." You reply confused by his casual tone.

"You've been quiet since you got here. I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Thank you for worrying mister kidnapper?..."

One of his thick brows twitch and he smiles pointing a finger in his direction. "V." He says. "So, how do you know Suga?"

You scrunch up your face unsure of what he meant, "Who?..."

"Don't play stupid sweetheart."

"My name is Y/N and I don't know who you're talking about."

"I don't believe you."

"Because?"

"Because from what I heard, the two of you seemed pretty close this morning."

"What are y-..." Your eyes flare open with realization. "Yoongi?"

"Ah, so I see you know his real name. Usually he only tells that to those who he trusts or are very close with." 

"It ain't even like that with us." You tell him but see the doubt swirling in his eyes. "He was in trouble, so-"

"You just decided to help out the leader of one of the most wanted gangs in South Korea?"

"What?..."

Now you understood why Yoongi was against going to the hospital. One look at his face and it wouldn't take long before the police got involved.

"You really don't know him."

"No! Damn...so can you let me go now? Please don't kill me..."

"Killing you wouldn't benefit me." He gets up standing behind your chair. He levels his lips to your ear and the subtle scent of his axe cologne invades your space. "Can I trust you'll behave if I untie you?"

You nod and next feel the cold graze of metal. The rope falls off and you whimper from the instant stinging pain.

V kneels in front of you studying your skin as he gently holds your wrists. He sighs seeing the fresh welt marks.

"Didn't mean for your pretty skin to get messed up like this." The genuine regret in his voice tugs at your heart.

He walks to a sink in the corner of what you now notice is actually a basement. Deep shadows and panel walls cover a room that's dimly lit by florescent lights.

He returns pressing a damp rag against your skin, the coolness making you hiss. "Sorry, I'll be more careful beautiful."

You nod. "If you're not going to kill me, what happens now?"

"You can go home tomorrow. But tonight I'd like it if you stay. I like your company noona."

Noona? Time out! This guy is younger than me?