Chapter 7

Y/N

A breeze spills in from an open window sweeping sheer curtains across a wooden floor. Pellets of rain fall from heavy clouds and loud cracks of thunder sound in the distance. Shadows consume your room leaving the full moon as your only source of light.

Sleeping isn't a struggle. Your muscles ache, your eyes are low and you can't stop yawning. But you're not ready to drift off yet. This is the most relaxed you felt thanks to this man beside you.

Yoongi lays against your chest, arm wrapped around your waist. Occasionally he lets out a soft sigh as you play with his hair. Eventually you made it into the shower, but that didn't stop you two from satisfying your sexual appetite for each other. Feeling drained now you lay awake in bed enjoying one another's company.

"You should sleep babygirl," He says when you yawn again.

"Nope, not tired," You lie. "And anyway you were the one up all night looking for me. You're the one who needs to sleep."

Neither of expected for things to go this far. But you didn't regret it and hoped he felt the same. No other man ever made you feel so amazing like Yoongi did. Sex with him was passionate and natural. Nothing about being in his arms felt wrong.

"And risk you disappearing when I wake up? No thanks."

"This is my house, I'm not going anywhere." You giggle.

"Good point," Yoongi says with a chuckle. "Guess, this still doesn't seem real. Not to sound cheesy, it feels like I'm dreaming."

"You definitely do, but it's cute," You smile. "But why do you feel like that?"

"I had a shitty life." He starts. "My father was a drunk and my mom was on drugs the last time I seen her. My dad always used to beat the shit out of me. I got tired of it one day and ran away."

"Is that how you met Jin?" He nods.

"I was doing odd jobs but needed something stable. At this shop, one of the guys I worked with introduced us, Tae too. We had our own crew, money was good and I had a roof over my head. But then we got word the police was investigating us. Jin wanted to lay low but Tae went on a fuckin' murder spree. Reporters. Cops. Prosecutors. They retaliated by planning a sting and it just like that, I'm hit with a jail sentence."

"Wait...what about Jin and Taehyung?"

"They walked away," Yoongi sighs. "The Kim family has a lot of influence in this city babygirl, they only needed someone to take the fall."

"That's bullshit...They both should've been in there with you, especially Taehyung."

"I don't have a grudge. A part of me knew not to trust them. But running with Jin meant survival and a easier lifestyle. Money, parties, women. Serving time only gave me a chance to figure out how to gain those things on my own. I formed my own crew, and Jin wasn't happy about that. He used to try to get me to come back or convince me to run. I told him fuck off and ever since then he's been trying to kill me."

"You've had an adventurous life."

"Look, I would understand if that makes you uncomfortable around me now. Being a drug dealer isn't exactly something. I'd list on my dating profile."

"I don't feel any differently than from before," You whisper. "I get that things aren't just black and white. Shit happens that forces us to make messed up decisions. But that don't mean you're a bad person."

Passing seconds of silence make you wonder if possibly you said the wrong thing. But then you feel Yoongi move. He hovers over you and your eyes adjust to the darkness to see his thoughtful gaze.

He leans down kissing you. Unlike before it's softer filled with more emotion and care. His affection makes your heart skip, sending a heat to your core. It intensifies as his fingers lace yours. The kiss becomes more feverish as he tilts his head.

He begins to grind into you and between your heavy breathing a moan elicits. You pray he knows how much you need him. Yoongi grants your wish and uses his knee to part your legs. He slides into you and you wrap your legs around his waist allowing him to push deeper inside.

The top of his legs meet the back of your thighs. He begins to pull and push in a slow rhythm.

You realize he's being mindful of your body aware that you might be sensitive. And although you do feel a slight stinging pain, every stroke demands the lower pulling in your stomach to snap.

He continues to keep your wrists pinned above your head. You feel his grip tighten when you clamp around him. He nuzzles into the nape of your neck, letting out a small grunts. "Fuck..." He sighs. His thick length drags in and out between your soaked walls.

He decides to release one hand from his grip, his touch gliding underneath you. After lifting your hips, he then starts to deepen his thrusts even more.

"Oh god..." You cry out when he finds your spot. Each hit draws you closer to your peak. You feel him throbbing only adding to the sensation of your pending break.

Yoongi increases his pace, his breathing spilling out in erratic huffs of air.

"I'm close babygirl..." The sound of his deep voice paired with a sharp thrust forces you to come apart. You yell a high pitched cry, throwing your head back as you tighten around him. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Yoongi spills into you shuddering from his own orgasm. He pumps through it emptying himself as if savoring the high. When he's finished, he rolls onto his back and bring you to lay on his chest this time. He kisses the top of your head. "You're a dangerous woman, you know that right?"

"What?" You giggle, "Who's the one who started it...again."

He lightly chuckles and brings the sheet over your bodies. "I'll take part of the blame for that nice shower. But everything else is on you."

"How?"

"I can't seem to get enough of you and doubt I ever will." You smile. "Thank you, for what you said even though you know little about me."

"Well I've already found out some important facts."

He scoff, "Oh yeah, like what?"

"Like how I seem to be why you been blushing lately according to my new friend Jimin."

Silence.

You grin, "Why so quiet?"

"I'm contemplating on how I'm gonna murder that kid..."