info

y/n l/n is a light breather, meaning she can control the sun and moonlight with her breathing forms. Light breathing had eight different forms, four for the sun and four for the moon.

First form; the dance of rays: in which the user moves in a slow dance-like way that hypnotizes the opponent into only being able to see the sun's rays blinding them until the form is done. (makes the Nichirine sword glow a blinding yellow light)

Second form; blinding sun: the user moves in a swift motion that makes the blade reflect the sunlight into the eyes of the opponent and blinds them.

Third form; 104: the user moves at the speed of light and around the opponent, while reflecting the rays of the sun onto them making the temperature around them go up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit.

Fourth form; white out: the user quickly runs around the opponent until all they see is white and feel the hot glare of the sun burning into their skin. (good combination when used after the third form)

Fifth form; dance of stars: the user moves in a scattered way like how the stars are scattered across the sky and unexpectedly jumps at the opponent when they lose track of where they went. (makes the blade glow a soft blue color)

Sixth form; full moon: the user takes light from the moon by jumping high, painting the blade in the moonlight, and bringing it down to the opponent, which makes the opponent unable to see its surroundings other than the moon's soft light until killed.

Seventh form; below zero: runs in a slow wide circle and traps all the cold air inside the circle, replicating the moon's temperature. Freezing the opponent until released.

Eighth form; blackout: the user moves at the speed of light and quickly stabs the opponent's eyes making it seem as if the moon had vanished.

Likes:

music, anime, cats, nighttime, stars, sleeping, rain, swimming, drawing, reading, violin, writing

Dislikes:

bullying, dogs, running, getting up early, school, crowds, mushrooms, avocados, blood that isn't hers(gets her nauseous)

Scared of:

loud noises, snakes, spiders, bugs, people she loves dying, and the dark.

Sword color:

Light yellow with fading into light blue

friends:

Muichiro

Mitsuri

Obani

Tanjiro

Zenitsu

Giyuu

Sabito

Inosuke

Not familiar with

Rengoku

Tengen

Kanoe

Giyomei

Don't like:

Shinobu

Sanemi

Best friends:

Tanjiro

Giyuu

Mitsuri