Chapter one

I'm standing alone, with no one to see what I'm about to do if people could see, they wouldn't even care as I am the invisible one in this world. No one cares and no one ever will. So I left this miserable world not much better than it was found.

Awaiting the brutal impact of solid ground I closed my eyes and felt the wind rushing through my hair. I took a deep breath as if it may as well be one of my last but as soon as I let it go I no longer felt the wind rushing through my hair and no longer felt the pull of gravity bringing me down. Opening my eyes I realized I was no longer falling through the sky and I was now in a dark room. Did I do it but felt no pain? I questioned myself.

"No child, I saved you so that you could be given a richer life than this world has provided for you." said an unseen voice.

"I don't understand why me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Because you're special."

Suddenly a bright light appeared and I started to lose vision of my surroundings. A few moments later I could open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I was in a dimly lit room in the hands

of a woman who had m/h/c hair and m/e/c eyes. She smiled at me with closed eyes.

"You're beautiful," she said, holding me tighter. Why does she look exactly like my mother but a younger version and, why am I so tiny?

I was trying to lift my arms. I realized that my arms were too small for what I assumed to be my body. Why are my arms so very short? I start thinking to myself. Where am I?

as the years went on I've begun to realize that this woman was my new mother and that I'd been given a chance to live again. I've begun to love the woman as my mother since my last one never acknowledged my existence.

It has taken me a while to adjust to the new culture but I've managed to get the most important things down. Today is a cloudy day and my mother has sent me out to get her Hydrangeas for our garden. I'm very happy that she puts enough trust in me considering I'm only twelve but this year I'm turning thirteen!

Walking down the busy Market street looking for mother's favorite flower stand. I greeted the familiar faces of friends and neighbors as I walked by their stands. picking up my pace a little as I started to get an uneasy feeling in my stomach and I didn't want to make mother wait too long.

Approaching the flower stand with a big smile on my face that quickly turned into a frown as I realized that I have no idea what I should say it would be weird if I just acted as if I know him when he's only seen me like two to five times when mother brought me with her. What if I just go up to him and ask for the hydrangeas? Wait but he might ask for what color of hydrangeas! I don't know what color my mother wants what if she doesn't like the color I chose or what if they don't have the color I asked for? "Hello y/n what kind of flower do you want?" asked Mr, Sonjune. With a sweet smile while leaning over the wooden counter. He has dark brown hair that is turning gray and ice-blue eyes.

"Um, can I have one dozen blue hydrangeas please!" I asked quickly while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Sure thing y/n," he said as he ducked underneath the counter to get a paper to hold the flowers with. Closing my eyes I suddenly felt a drop of water fall on my hair.

"Oh," I muttered looking up to see the clouds crying gallons of water.

"y/n why don't you stay here until the rain stops? Your mother would hate for you to get sick." Mr, Sonjune called out from the back of the stand. Tearing my eyes away from the sky and, looking at Mr, Sonjune I nodded my head and climbed into the stand from over the counter. As it is the quickest way in.

"You could've just went throught the door-" Mr, Sonjune commented with a frown.

Does it look like I want to go throught the door? I deadpaned. Turning around to face the rain I put my hand out to feel the drops colid with my abnormally cold hands. Staying like this for a few seconds the uneasy feeling came back. The slight smile was quickly replaced with a frown. I felt the need to rush home as soon as possible, its almost like how back in my old life I knew something bad was about to happen to Tanjiro's family when he left to go sell coal down in the village. But theres no way that demons are real right?