Chapter 2

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Apo woke up feeling the bright light hitting his eyes as he groans. He tried to pull his hand in order to cover his eyes but it felt like someone was holding it, tightly. He takes his time trying to adjust with the surroundings. When he can finally see clearly he follows the path to the person holding his hand finding out it's Mile who was staring at Apo with his eyes showing different emotions..?

Anger? Sadness? Confusion? Worried?

Apo was confused of what's going on as he doesn't remember anything happen before seeing himself in this condition.

The smell..recognisable. Everything white. That's when he realised he was taken to a hospital.

Fuck.

Those emotions of Mile, no wonder.

He knows Mile knows, he knows he fucked up.

"Why Po?"

The first thing that Mile askes when he wakes up.

But what's his answer?

Silence.

"Nattawin why?"

His throat got dry, words couldn't come out. All he could do was sit, watch, hear.

"Apo I'm asking you something."

..

"P'Mile am I enough?"

A teary eyed Apo rises his head upto Mile was softly looking at him.

"Of course you're enough. Why would you ask such a thing?"

"Then why Phi, why can't i ever satisfy them? Why aren't they ever pleased with what I am doing? Why do they blame me and treat me unfairly? Just..just why is it always me? Am I that weird? Am I that worthle-

Mile immediately kissed Apo.

The sudden action shocked Apo for which he froze at that spot. He didn't know what to do. Is he supposed to push Mile? Or is he supposed to kiss back? He was confused, confused with his feelings.

Mile pulled himself away from the kiss as he pulled apo into a hug.

Apo didn't know what to do. He just buries his face into the crook of Mile's neck, silently sobbing as Mile gently strokes his back.

"Nong, you're enough. You're way more than enough. Please don't listen to them love, they don't deserve you. You're doing your best and I am proud of you. Po am not good with words but listen, you're not weird. You're just unique and different from others. Just like me, you have your own personality, your own character. And that's you. Don't change yourself for someone else, being yourself all the time is the best decision."

Mile gently touches apo's cheeks and wipes his tears away, laying a kiss down on his forehead. Apo hugs Mile tighter whispering

"Th-thank you Phi, thank you."

Mile gives apo a soft smile.

"No need to thank me Nong. I'm always by your side okay? Don't listen to their bullshit, those jobless fuckers will face the consequences soon."

Apo let's out a small giggle.

"Phii! Don't curse them much!"

Mile chuckles.

"Whatever you say Nong."

...

Fuck it.

"I love you P'Mile"

Apo looks at Mile who was looking at Apo, their face a few inches apart.

They go more closer to eachother. The hot breath hit the lips of one another, heart beating fast that could be heard. The atmosphere was getting warm. A few centimetres apart, eyes still locked.

Their lips meet, again.

But this time Apo kissing back.

Both moving in sync, enjoying eachother's taste, oh how long they both were craving for it, it's all showing now. They both were on cloud nine.

Creating a string of saliva as they pull back, both out of breath, smiling.

Mile pulls Apo in a tight warm hug.

"I love you too Po"

.
.

The doctor comes in to see the couple hugging eachother, lost in their own world. Seeing that the doctor smiles a bit but unfortunately it's not the time for that.

So he clears his throat in a way to get attention of both of the boys towards him.

"Ahem ahem."

Both MileApo immediately pulls away from the hug resulting in both of them turning red as a tomato.

"Hey..doctor. You should have knocked before coming in!"

"Well am sorry about that Mr. Romsaithong, I'll knock next time before coming in."

"You better do."

Apo looked up at the doctor.

"Soo..doc you here for something?"

"Oh right! Mr. Romsaithong could you please leave the room, I have to talk with Mr. Wattanagitiphat about something."

"Oh, yeah sure"

With that Mile left the room.

.
.

A few minutes later, Mile was standing outside the door, patiently waiting to get back in.

That's when the doctor came out, turned to Mile with a small smile.

"You may get back in, Mr. Romsaithong."

The doctor left from there.

Mile knocked at the door.

"Come in!"

As he got in he saw Apo smiling at him, which made him smile as well. He went to sit beside Apo, grabbing his hand gain and holding it tightly.

"What did the doctor say Po?"

"I need to stay here for a few more days P'Mile."

"Oh? Okay then. Do you need something for the stay?"

"No..but, am scared to live alone here.."

Mile gave him a small smile.

"Who said you're going to live alone here?"

'°•♥︎•°'

Days passed away quickly, it was finally the day Apo was going to get discharged from the hospital.

Currently MileApo were laying down, cuddling each other.

Mile was excited and happy about Apo getting discharged.

Everything was going great.

Until..

All of a sudden Apo's temperature was rising as he was sweating a lot.

Mile got worried. What's happening now? This wasn't supposed to happen.

He pressed the emergency button several times.

"Po wait please the doctors will be here soon, please hold on."

Apo grabbed Mile's arm suddenly looking at him as he was in pain, struggling.

"P-Phi- it's hard to bre-breathe."

[CHAPTER - 2 - COMPLETED]