Chapter 3

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Chaos.

Chaos everywhere.

The nurses, the doctors running here and there to grab equipments while Mile was beside Apo, intertwined hands with him as Apo was given oxygen therapy.

Why all of this happened all of a sudden? No one knows.

His heart rate was not good either, Mile was sick worried. At the point he doesn't even know when tears started filling his eyes. Apo was in a critical condition but he kept smiling for his Mile.

"Phi..don't be sad please. See? Am still alive I'm not going to die anytime soon."

Unfortunately, Apo's condition kept getting worse, at the verge of losing his conscious. Mile was panicking hard but he still had hope.

Until.

The heart monitor started beeping fast, his heart rate was increasing.

Mile felt like his world tearing apart.

"Fuck fuck Po love please hold on."

Apo couldn't even answer no matter how much he tried, the pain was too much.

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!"

The nurses rushed to the room.

"Call the doctor, hurry!"

Mile was crying and he didn't even notice, he just kept holding Apo's hand tightly.

...

"Mr. Romsaithong please leave the room."

What.
No he can't.

"Please let me stay with him."

He has to.

"Look I understand how much Mr. Wattanagitiphat means to you but for his and your own good, please."

Mile looked at Apo.

For him.

"Okay.."

Every second passing by felt like years.

Mile was walking back and forth, restless until he meets Apo again.

The doctor finally came out.

Mile turned towards the doctor with hope.

"Doctor, how is he?"

...

"I'm sorry for your loss."

.
.
.

[CHAPTER - 3 - COMPLETED]