03 | the princess

1571 AD
YAMÁ, YUCATAN
Two women stood looking out to the beach.

"My mother and the people of her village were to leave their farms because of the Spanish conquistadors who brought smallpox with them" Namor explained to Shuri.

He continued the story while Y/N finished her training with some younger soldiers.

Every once in a while she would just talk talk to the people just to see how they were doing.

While she was talking to an older lady she saw Namor and Shuri in one of the suits they had swimming around. She wonders why he was showering her around.

She didn't really seem to mind about what they were talking about and she instead went back to talking to the older lady.

Right after Y/N finished speaking with her people she went back to the cave to look for Namor but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Namor?" Y/N asked Namora.

"K'uk'ulkan went to speak to the queen of wakanda" Namora told her.

"And the princess?"

"Back in the cell"

...

"What happened?" Riri asked Shuri as she walked back in.

"He wants to go the war with the surface world and he asked me to help him" Shuri told her.

Just as that moment Y/N walked in.

Riri sat down and Shuri bent down in front of her to comfort her.

"I wanted to say im sorry" Y/N said to both Riri and Shuri.

"Namor is really difficult sometimes and-"

Shuri who zoned out of what Y/N was saying looked at the moving figure behind the wall.

Nakia.

Shuri stood up just as the women guard saw Nakia.

"Hey!" She yelled making Y/N stop her sentence and look at what the guard was yelling at.

"Kill the princess!" The guard yelled to the other lady who was in the room but Nakia was fast and shot her.

The lady grabbed Shuri by the neck and held a knife.

Nakia pointed the gun at Y/N who was standing in front of Shuri.

Y/N stuck her hand at Nakia "wait" She yelled.

"Please" Y/N said at Nakia.

"Let her go" Nakia said to the lady In their language.

"Let us talk about this" Y/N looked at Nakia then at the lady.

They stood in silence for a moment. Until Nakia shouted "Shuri move your left arm" and before anyone could react Nakia shot both Y/N and the lady.

Shuri immediately bent down to look at Y/Ns injury on her stomach.

"No save her" Y/N breathed out applying pressure on her wound as she pointed towards the other women.

"No-" But before Shuri could continue her sentence Riri and Nakia both yelled at her to come on.

"Give me your beads I can save them" Shuri looked back at Nakia who bent closer to her.

"You don't understand this will mean war" Shuri begged for Nakia to understand but she didn't.

Instead she pulled Shuri aways as they all ran out.

Y/N groaned looking down at her wound. It was bad and it hurt like hell.

She managed to crawl over to the lady with one hand on her wound applying pressure.

"It's ok, it's ok" She said to the lady in their language.

Y/N ripped a piece of cloth from her dress and used it to try and wrap it around the lady's stomach where the wound was.

Even though she was bleeding out all she cared about was the lady.

Then Y/N started getting a little light headed but she didn't care instead she just kept trying to wrap the cloth around the wound.

But nothing was working there was just too much blood.

But right before Y/N could do anything her body felt weaker almost too strong to held up.

She slowly layed down on the floor taking hold of the lady hand.

She knew she couldn't do anything.

This was the end.

Hi!! I'm alive sorry this chapter took forever IK I'm so sorry I've had immense writers block kinda why this chapter sucks. Sorry for the cliffhanger btw but yeah :)

Oh also my mom got COVID and I've been feeling like shit 👍 so next chapter might be a bit delayed because I'm dealing with that at the moment

But thank you all so much for the support!

__________________________
Published: 11/27/2029
Edit: lmao I meant 2022 😭 the comments are too funny