Chapter 1

***

I was used to being ignored by my family.

In the previous life, there was nothing better than my brothers, so my parents treated me like a family shame.

Now I am ‘Lalisa LaGrange', a character who was abandoned because she doesn't have the power of the sun, so I cannot happily say that I have the greatest luck.

‘The family of my previous life at least bothered to raise me.'

I inhaled shortly and then opened up my mouth to exhale.

“Why is the baby sighing and frantic?”

He was the youngest at the moment, and he took care of me, who had no connection, and he didn't like what I did.

“Why, why should I care if this young girl seems troubled?”

He knows that I can't understand, so he continues his rant.

What's wrong with a child who can't even speak! Am I reincarnated or reborn?

Yes. I was born as a character in a novel, so I'm going to be alright.

Anyways, the world I live in now is very similar to the world of the war fantasy novel called ‘The Rose Wars of the Men' that I read in my previous life.

‘No, this is not the same at all.'

I eagerly turned around my head and looked around my new environment.

The Euclid family I was born in shared a very long history of war with the Grand Duke of LaGrange.

If Euclid is the sun, LaGrange is a shadow. If you happen to hear that Euclid may be more powerful, it's not exactly true.

“Poor Camille, why are you dying?”

Lancel grumbled while changing the diaper which moistened overnight, frowning with arrogance.

“Oh my God, if only Camille lived!”

That woman's name, Camille.

Camille is one of the countless wives of the Grand Duke of LaGrange, whom Lanselle served. She is a character of ‘The Rose Wars of the Men' and also the mother of the vicious villain who is against the main character.

“When will I escape this miserable situation? Why did you die after giving birth to this ugly baby?”

‘Why does that child look like her from the beginning?'

I muttered in my mind and started running over the contents that I had remembered from this novel. On the surface, Camille was said to have died while giving birth to me, but in fact, I wasn't her birth child.

Camille kidnapped me, the daughter of an enemy Euclid family, from the Duke of Euclid, in order to strengthen her position in LaGrange.

‘Is this baby Euclid's child?'

I still vividly remember the face of Camille, who watched me in the air, when I was still a newborn baby.

She was a rare beauty. At that time, even though the memories were flimsy like watercolors soaked in water, the beauty seemed to be tens of times more beautiful than that of Lalisa's.

‘That must be why your son Jungkook will grow to be very beautiful.'

She was nearing the end of her life, but she was caught in the midst of kidnapping me, and was killed by Euclid's knights.

‘Kill all!'

‘What about the babies?'

‘Kill it. The existence of a Euclid, who has no use, shouldn't live.'