Chapter 9

Nyamnyam. I've only ever eaten milk. When I tried the texture of the cookies was a bit rough, but it was delicious.

"Nyamnyam."

I look down on Sehun as if he is absurd while looking at my cookie.

"You! Spit it!"

He still think that cookies are poisoned.

"Isn't the cookies that Jungkook gave you to give me?! How can you eat it? You will die!"

'No, jungkook never gave me anything like cookies ...'

I watched sehun floating in a fuss. Her skin which was originally white grew paler like losing blood.

"Damn. Should I make her puke?"

'Yeah?'

I suddenly turned to sehun's actions to turn me upside down.

"Oh!!!" (no!)

It's not poisonous! I don't have to throw up!

I cried as hard as I could, but sehun couldn't understand me.

The child lifted me up like a quilt laundry and started spinning. How on earth you make me throw up in this stupid way!

'This would make a baby more sick!'

The world was dizzy. A black shoe was caught at the end of my inverted view.

"What are you doing now?"

Jungkook who just appeared quickly pulled me out of sehun's hand. When I barely touched the floor, I screamed insanely and inhaled.

"Ughh.huhhh."

It was an act to help me, but I think sehun seems to be an absurd guy who has never looked after a baby.

'However, it was better for him to kill his brother when he was younger.'

I looked at jungkook with tears. I wanted him to hug me and even pat me on the back, but that boy turned his head and turned his gaze.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, no, your sister swallowed poison."

"... you fed her?"

Jungkook's aura changed when he heard sehun's answer. His gray aura -which was so blurry and almost invisible- quickly turns black.

Not dirty anger like Derreck's aura, but clean and sober.

'Why the hell does a child feel like that!'

No matter how clean it is, it's still harsh. I swear I want to escape from Jungkook's aura.

"Damn, don't look at me as a coward like Brother Galang! I don't aim for a baby."

"It sounds funny. Then why is it poisoned?"

"I wasn't feeding! You were trying to feed me poison with the food this baby gave me, I just swallowed it wrong"

Jungkook chuckles at sehun's scream. I began to notice that the water was colder and colder until it seemed frozen.

'... Look at it and get out.'

If they get caught in a fight, it's good to get the shrimp out in a whale fight.

"Even cowards have class. You're not as good as Brother Galang."

".....What?"

"Why do I poison you? You're just a candidate who Will dissapear even of I let you go."

"This child! I know it's sweet!"