14. bicho raro

Words 857

Finney - finsshit
Robin - Robinwing
Bruce - ballragesfiance
Vance - brucesrighthand
Griffin - background
Billy - Dogloverbob
Gwen - gwen.stacy

—————————————————

Billy

We walked to the 'hangout place' it looked like an abandoned park, with a tire swing, a slide, monkey bars, and swings. There also was a bench.

I pursed my lips as we walked onto the overgrown mossy concrete floor, "Oh my fucking god guys, I swear if you don't stop flirting—" "Oh finney!" I faked moaned out cutting Bruce off, they all looked at me and I laughed my ass off, which Finney and Robin blushed out of embarrassment.

"Okay, okay shut up, bicho raro" Robin snapped grabbing Finney's hand and leading him towards the slide. I smirked at them, "They're so gay." Griffin mumbled, Bruce and I laughed in agreement.

"Why didn't Vance come?" Bruce asked, which grabbed Griffin and I's attention from our conversation, "Oh I'm not sure." I replied shruggung, Griffin groaned pushing Bruce, "If you want to talk to Vance, then go and walk to my house and talk to him." Bruce's lips went into a thin line and nodded, "Okay bye.." He waved walking away, I nodded.

"Let's swing!" I suggested, Griffin agreed and we ran over to the swings, I sat onto the seat, but quickly wincing as it froze my butt, "Holy shit! I hate winter so much." I complained jumping off of the seat and shivered, "Pussy." Griffin joked, he sat onto the seat and then jumped off as well shivering, "Haha." I laughed sarcastically.

My thighs, and hands were practically about to fall off, I hissed, "Let's go backkk" I whined, Griffin cocked his head to the side and glanced towards Finney and Robin.

They were talking, as if they didn't even care about the coldness, I rolled my eyes as we walked over to them, "Me and Griffin are going to my house, y'all wanna come?" I asked, "Isn't it 'Griffin and I'" Finney asked, "Wow, does it look like I care about fucking grammar?" I asked sarcastically, Finney giggled, "Sure, we'll come." Robin agreed sliding down the slide.

Finney followed suit, and then we all headed towards my house.

| November 22nd Friday 12:00 PM |
Homophobic to Homosexual 😱

finsshit, Dogloverbob, and Ballragesfiance is online

Dogloverbob: that was the most gross, and boring hang out ever.

Ballragesfiance: yeah you made it boring

Dogloverbob: fuck you i thought i was very funny.

finsshit: what's with all the dots? 💀

Dogloverbob: STFU

Ballragesfiance: no i don't shut up

finsshit: because when i look at you

Ballragesfiance: i throw up
finsshit: i throw up

Dogloverbob: you guys are so immature and unfunny

Ballragesfiance: oh? fym with 'immature' you're the one moaning Finney's name mocking Robin and Finney's relationship 💀

Dogloverbob: we'll