Here?

"WHERE IS HE? WE LITERALLY ONLY SAID 10 MINUTES. HOW DID WE LOSE HIM IN 10 minutes?"

Donatello Hamato had very sensitive ears, so when your red adorned hot-headed brother was yelling very close to your face, things didn't end well.

He took in a deep sigh and laid a fixed gaze on Raphael. Leo was standing nearby, arms crossed, expression furrowed and foot tapping impatiently on the rooftop.

"I do not know, you tiny brained twat. I was here with you the entire time."

Raph glowered at the insult directed to him, but he turned his head away and punched one hand into the other.

"When I get my hands on that good for nothing-"

"-You will DO nothing, Raph," Leo cut in before any explicit words would exit his younger brother's mouth. He just ran one hand down his face in exhaustion and his eyes darkened.

"Let's just find him so we can go home. I'm really looking forward to those dumplings he said he would make today."

"Mikey can't cook to save his life. What-"

"And yet we are still eating his food, Don. And stop it. He actually has a thumb for cooking."

"Let's just hope he doesn't starve us because he's not here."

The oldest and second youngest turned to look at their brother, whose expression was numb, but the panic in his green eyes told the other two everything. Leo frowned.

"What do you mean he's not here?"

Raph replied by bringing up a piece of paper that swayed in the wing, the ripped edges fluttering.

Don stilled. He knew that handwriting. They all did.

Shredder.

The three mutant brothers jumped rooftop to rooftop, with only one destination in mind, and the fourth missing. How did it get this bad? They all simply had no idea. All they knew was that their youngest was in trouble, and help was needed now more than ever.

But when Purple, Blue and Red made it inside, a chilling realization took place.

No one was home.

No one had been home for a long time.

"Oh god.." Leo muttered under his breath, but the empty haven illuminated his voice and he winced. He turned to his brothers, exhaustion clear in his eyes.

"This is our fault."

Donatello blinked. Shredder's throne stared blankly at them and Raphael suppressed a shudder.

He placed a comforting hand on Leo's shoulder and looked at him, worriedly.

"Don' say that Leo. We will find him, alright? Besides Mikey's tough, He can handle himself."

"You're talking about the same person who put me in a three month coma, Raph."

They all fell silent at that. What could any one of them say?

Donnie's eyes lit up.

"Wait! Wait a second!"

Blue and Red turned to look at the mixture of them both. Don was typing frantically on his device, tongue sticking out and the two older brothers smiled at his childish habit.

"Got it! I got it!"

"Are you gonna tell us or..?"

Donnie blinked, he forgot they were there.

"Oh right. The tracker. That we put? In Mike's nunchucks? Because, well, he's Mikey."

Realization dawned on Raph and Leo's face.

"OH YES. Wait. That's perfect? Where is he?"

The purple loving brother smiled ecstatically.

"Our little brother is..."

But he cut off, eyes widening and face going pale. Raph looked at him.

"What is it?"

Donnie slowly looked up. He gulped.

"Right here."

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Im also here. In yo mom. Sry. Couldnt resist.