тωσ

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: ℜ𝔢𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔶 𝔟𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔰

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

There was nothing I did not notice about her.

That pale skin unlike the shade of her sisters, those blue eyes behind the round thin-framed glasses that stared ahead, gloved hands that fear the unseen germs, and that hair. Red hair in high ponytails on Mondays, and in low ponytails for the rest of the week. Red hair glistening under the sunlit day. Red hair in messy braids on weekends. Red hair that made her stand out in a crowd of blacks and blondes.

Everything about her was put together.

Everything was perfect.

She was the princess and I was out of her league.

I knew she existed but she didn't know I did. In the same classroom, in the same space. She will forever be my idol and me, a shadow. A work of art with an accidental clause worshiping her very being.

Then it happened.

She left her books; I collected them. Pushing through the crowded hallway, calling out her name, she finally turned around.

Those sky blue eyes met mine. I almost forgot how to breathe.

She spoke. Her voice was quiet, barely above a whisper but I heard her.

I recalled why I was there and passed her her books, assuring her that my hands had been sanitized before touching them.

Her smile was blinding. I could only manage an unintelligible stutter when she thanked me.

Her red hair was braided that day, it wasn't the weekend yet.

As I returned to my room, I might have startled my roommate since he gave me a weird look. I believe that the heat from my cheeks radiated across the room, where my roommate was. He rolled his eyes at me as he always did. I didn't mind, I knew what I was getting myself into when I first caught sight of the red hair in messy braids.

It didn't matter if she never knew me. 

I'm an admirer and admirers stay anonymous. 

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

335 ωσя∂ѕ