Ansh surgery

Next day;

Twinkle and ansh were playing on the bed and 3 other docs were also there standing in front of kunj who was sitting on the couch and reading reports.

K- i want u all to handle these cases as i will be busy today. Wor.....(getting distracted by ansh and twinkle's voice)

A- mumma no no one more chance that's not fair.

T- no now no more chances.

A- plsss mri pyaari mumma...

All docs were smiling seeing them but kunj was glaring them.

K(sternly)- ansh twinkle if u both didnt shup up na then be ready for the consequences too. Cant u see i m working haan. Now both sit silently. (Ansh and twinkle looks at each other and mutters 'sadu'.) and u all if u r done enjoying can we discuss something about work.

All- sry sir.

K- hmm so i was saying u all will work together on these patients and yaa i wont be there to instruct u so u have 1 hr now. Read this and if u have any doubts clear them asap i dont want any mistake got it.

All nods and kunj gives them those files and they all left. Kunj looks at his both troublemakers who were pouting but sitting silently. He chuckles and sits beside them.

K- hanji now why these faces hmm.

T- bcz u r very sadu. We both were just playing na still u scold us. Huh sadu sarna.

K(pulling ansh cheeks)- and what about u chhoti siyappa queen.

A- copy paste enter what mumma said.

K(raising one eyebrow)- means u r saying me sadu hmm ansh.

A(gulps)- n..no use chhodke baaki sb.

K(chuckles)- achha. So mumma and her son why were u making so much noise when i was working haan and bcz of u they all were not paying attention. Ok see i m sry for scolding u both now u can play.

Twinkle and ansh looks at each other and signals something and then nods.

T- ok we r ready to forgive u but on one condition.

K- and what is it?

A- u also will have to play with us.

K- ummm (they both glares him he laughs) okkk.

Twinkle and ansh hoots and hi-fies then they 3 starts playing. After sometime Roshnik also comes there and they all do msti together.

R- hey stop now its checkup time then i have to prepare for the surgery too. So cmmon ansh lets get over with this quickly.

Ansh looks at twinj who sits on either side of him and pecks his forehead.

T- mumma papa is here with u. (all smiles and ansh holds both of their hands tightly)

Roshni takes his vitals and does his ECG and ECHO to check his heart condition. After done everything kunj tensely looks at roshni.

R(smiles)- all good his condition is perfect for the surgery. Now i going to prepare OT and other things and will be back in 1 hr to take ansh for the surgery ok. Come Nik i need to discuss everything with u as u gonna assist me in this.

Nik nods and Roshnik left from there. Kunj turns and see ansh was snuggling in twinkle's chest. He also back hugs him and kisses his hairs.

K- papa is with u na no need to be scared ok. (ansh nods. Twinkle's eyes were teary so kunj holds her hand and kisses her forehead assuring her everything gonna be fine.)