Panick attack

Next day;

Twinkle wakes up and smiles widely seeing ansh completely snuggling to her in sleep. She kisses his forehead.

T(pecks his nose)- my little muchkin....(ruffles his hairs) baby get up enough nini now wake up and lets ready for school hmm...

A(sleepily showing 2 fingers)- mumma 2 mins....

T(smiles)- ok i m going to freshen up till then u can sleep ok. (ansh just hums too busy to even reply making twinkle chuckles then she goes in washroom. After sometime she comes back and see ansh was still sleeping hiding himself fully in his furry blanket. She shakes her head and goes towards him) are ohh mri little sleeping beauty just look at the time once beta...get up jldi jldi....(ansh turns his face in other side so she pats his back) ansh baby...listen na bub how much u will trouble mumma hmm....shona get up jaan....(she tries to pick him but he immidiately lies down putting his head in her lap and snuggles his face in her tummy making her smile. She starts caressing his head but frowns) u have fever bchcha?

A(slowly)- head hurts....

Twinkle touches his head and neck and yes he was burning. She becomes tensed.

T- itna fever?.....jaroor kl ki hi wjh se aa gya hoga. If he cry very much this happens. Ohh babaji what to do now. I have to call k....no i wont call him. This is all bcz of him only. But his condition.......(sighs) ok just for ansh i have to....(to ansh) bchcha u lie down here for a min mumma will be back soon ok.

A(holds her hand)- no dont go anywhere just be with me na.

T- i m here only jaan but u have fever na so i have to give u medicine wrna mra muchkin thik kse hoga r8 so just give me a min plss.. (andh agrees making her sigh in relief and she puts his head on pillow slowly and after kissing his forehead comes out).

In Twinj room;

Twinkle angrily barges inside and glares at kunj who was setting his hairs in front of mirror.

K- where were u since mrng?

T(angrily)- apne bete ke pass gyi thi jise tumne itna mercilessly maara on the name of some fucking punishment that he is suffering this much now. Srsly kunj.....

K(tensed)- what happen to ansh?

T(sarcastically)- ohh u care for him too thats a news wow. I m impressed.

K- twinkle this is not the time.... tell me is everything fine...he ok?

T(teary eyes)- no he is not ok. He has high fever just bcz he cried so much yesterday. What should i do with ur anger kunj haan...

K(shocked)- what....come with me...

He runs towards ansh room and twinkle behind him. They enters inside and see ansh was cuddling to blanket. Kunj goes towards him and touches his forehead. Ansh flinches feeling his cold hands and seeing him becomes scared but twinkle quickly holds his hand making him relax.

K- i m going to bring my bag ok. (Twinkle nods and he left. Kunj hurriedly brings his bag and sits in front of them. Ansh was in twinkle's lap. Kunj starts checking him.) Ansh how is ur cough now?

Ansh looks at twinkle. She blinks her eyes.

A(very slowly)- not completely fine.

T- last night too he was coughing so much....(kunj nods thinking something) all ok?

K- haan....nhi nothing just aise hi....anyways for now just give him a ibuprofen ok his headache and fever both will go soon. Today dont go school take rest. (Ansh and twinkle looks at him shocked as he very rarely allows ansh to take leave and kunj tries hard to suppress his smile seeing their faces) twinkle first feed him breakfast then i will give medicines. He cant take it empty stomach.