Fishmen Attacks

(3rd Person Pov)

Y/N and Zoro were now inside of Arlong Park, tied up together facing the fishmen.

"I already told you, we came here looking for a single woman! You half fish mutant!" Zoro clenched his teeth at Arlong.

"Oh? An inferior human dares to slight me..? I'll forgive you just this once but don't you ever call us half fish again!" Arlong grinned at the two males.

"We fishmen are 'evolved humans' who gained the ability to breathe in the sea. With our abilities we're beings of a higher order than you puny humans!"

"Our innate strength which far exceeds that of humans is very proof of that! In short we are 'lords of creation!' Get that through your dense heads!"

"And so, two humans who defies a fishman, is essentially defying the 'divine providence of nature!' Arlong smirked.

"You cocky asshole! I'll beat you so hard  that you turn back to a fish!" Y/N stared at the pissed off fishman.

"I'm sick of hearing you blab on about that stupid pet theory of yours, Arlong." An tangerine colour haired woman walked up to the men.

"Na.." Zoro noticed who is was. "Nami!" Y/N excitingly cut off the swordsman.

"No need to make such a scary face Nami! You're a diffrent case, of course. You're the Arlong pirates prized cartographer.. you make the most accurate nautical charts!"

"Of course! My brains much higher order than any of yours!" She said back.

"Cartographer..!?" Zoro stared at the two. "Why the hell are those guys so chummy with Nami for!?" Y/N's smile instantly disappeared.

"What, do you know these guys?" Another fishman asked.

"Don't be silly, they're just some of my victims.. I was able to swindle a huge fortune from these guys during my most recent haul.." She walked up to them.

"I knew you guys were chasing after me to a certain point, but to think you'd actually make it here.." Nami smirked, crouching down to the two males.

"Is this your true self?" Zoro glared at the girl.

"That's right, suprised? I'm an officer of the Arlong pirates.. I was already a pirate when we met."

"What are you talking about, didn't you said you hated pirates?" Y/N argued, unsure of the navigator's word.

"Shahahaha! She had you two completely strung along! This girl right here would do anything for the sake of money, even forget the death of her own parent she's a real cold-blooded with!"

As Arlong burtsed into laughter, Nami agitatedly bit her lip from the mention of her parent. This did not go unnoticed by Y/N and Zoro.

"I see.. well, it's not like I really trusted her anyways, wouldn't suprise me even if she turned out be a devilish cutthroat." Zoro smirked, gaininv a confused look from Nami.

"Right from the very beginning, I had a feeling you were a good for nothing woman.. heh..heh..!" He looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Hmph.. well then that makes things easier.. if you've realized that I was only tricking you then can you just give up on your treasure and my navigation skills and disappear already? You two are an eye sore!"  Once the navigator finished her sentace the wind user gave Zoro a raise of his eyebrows, causing the aloof swordsman to smirk and nod in agreement.

Using both of his legs Y/N slung himself and Zoro into the pool facing forwards, with a smirk on both faces.

"Huh.."