About This Story...

So according to my Wattpad, the last update was in March earlier this year.

I apologize for leaving so long despite telling you I'd write some chapters during summer. Some things came up, and I didn't find time to write this story.

So my excuses and explanations are down here:

1) My motivation was WAY down, and I preferred visual art for most of the summer

2) Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans was a disappointment, and that might've been the reason my fangirling for this saga has reduced

3) I no longer consider myself to belong to the ToA fandom, not at least actively

4) I really, really love Diane and her story. She was one of my first better-developed characters, and there are so many things I really want to share with you guys.

But alas, there are things I could've done otherwise. The relationships between her and the canon characters were not established well, and I'd like to fix that. I've decided to leave this story here where it is, and take an indefinite hiatus, where I'm planning to write everything from the beginning—all the way from season 1 of Trollhunters. I've discussed this with my previous beta reader, and now the co-writer, Amadrya (whom some of you might recognize) about this story's pacing and storytelling.

I feel like I've matured quite a lot, and after reading a ton of English texts (*cough* fanfic *cough*), the story, in my opinion, should be written differently.

Therefore, I might see you guys much, much, much later. Thank you for sticking around, though.

This story will be rewritten in another book, so come back here only if you want to read my crappy writing from 1-2 years ago. Or maybe if you're going to feel nostalgic, I guess.

I appreciate the comments I've gotten, and I hope to see you later.

Love and peace,

                 A. Willow(Luce), xoxo

11/18/22