CHP. 7

"Okay, so.. there's a surprise for you" Kyle smiled kissing his girlfriend.

I faked a gag"Gross, you guys should get a room"

Annie pulled away and laughed"As if you don't like it"

"I think is high time you get a girlfriend, so you can stop the jealousy already" Kyle smirked making Annie to let out another laugh.

I rolled my eyes, taking what he said to heart. He noticed that I didn't caught the joke, even Annie, giving me a serious look.

"Alex I..."

I shook my head standing up abruptly"Is fine Annie, am not mad"

Kyle walked close to me, holding my shoulder"Alex, that slipped, I promise, it was a-"

I shook his arm off" And I said is fine, I have to run to the grocery store, we're running out of it"

Not waiting for a response,I walked down the hallway and into my room.

Talking about my past will make me to start thinking about it.All of the horrible things,what I did and of which I can't forgive myself.Everyone left,my girlfriend broke up with me,my friends who claimed to love me ran away and left me to it.

I wiped an invisible tear off of my face and grabbed my purse,walking out of the house and straight to the grocery store. I went in and began packing the necessary things I need, putting them in the trolley.

My dad always loves shopping that we made a deal that every Saturdays,we go shopping,and after that,we cook. Dad's a great cook. And I missed every moment we had,every damn thing we had,and I can feel him almost every where I go.

I sighed turning and immediately running into someone.

Shit!

The eggs,raw ones the lady was holding was all over her,I had to hold my laugh seeing all her clothes mushed and gross and with her mouth gaped.

"Am so sorry,my bad,I wasn't watching"
I immediately apologized.

"God,I looked like a smelling, rotten ghost" She laughed causing me to laugh as well.

"I'm sincerely sorry, I'll just get a tissue or someth-"

She waved her hand, interrupting me. "Oh ,no need for that dear,my car is just parked outside, I'll just go to the car,and get home to change it"

I nodded"Okay but can I help you to get all these home,I mean you can't do anything when your hands are all gloomy"

"Yeah, you're right but what about yours?"

I smiled"No, don't worry, I'll just come and take it later,I know here all too well"

She opened her mouth to decline but I beat her to it" please ma'am,let me do it,is no Big deal, seriously"

She nodded" Fine then,if you insist,and oh, please don't call me ma'am,am Amanda,Amanda Shane"

Shane!
No,no,no freaking way.

I cleared my throat" I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex"

" Nice name you've got there,and you're way too stubborn like my daughter"

I studied her,she has a brown hair with blue eyes and also a freckle making her look cute. She must be at her late thirties. And she looks kinda familiar but I can't pin where.

I shrugged it off and followed her to her car, seating at the passenger's seat.

She started the car and we sat there in silence.On my own part, starting a conversation is too hard for me.I'll wait for the other person to start or else,we won't say a word till the end of the day.