Arlong! Arlong! Arlong!

(3rd Person Pov)

"AGHHH!!" Luffy, Sanji and Yosaku yelled as their boat exited the the ocean and accelerated across the coast of the island. "Yahoo! It's like we're really flying!" Luffy put his hands in the air, unbothered by the dangerous situation he's in.

"That's because we were sent flying, you idiot!" Sanji scolded the kooky boy.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA FAAALLLL!!" Yosaku cried out as the boat began changing directions.

"We're gonna crash into the trees! AGHH!!" They yelled as the boat crashed onto the grass. "Whoa, we've landed!" Luffy exclaimed happily .

"But we're not stopping!" The blond cook added, holding onto the boat as they slide through the forest.

"..."

"The hell was that noise just now?" Y/N asked Zoro, as they continuing to run through the forest.

"Sounded like someone dropped a bomb on this island or something." Zoro commented.

"Well In any case, we have to hurry up or Usopp will be k-"

"Oh! Y/N! Zoro!" Luffy smiled after noticing his crew members. "Bro!" Yosaku shouted out

"LUFFY...!" Zoro and Y/N watched in terror as the boat crashed into them.

"THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!?" The swordsman shouted at his captain, now sitted on the ground with his dirty pants.

"What do you mean? We've obviously come to get Nami back, haven't you found her yet? Where's Usopp and Johnny?" The question flew over Luffy's head  as he dusted himself off.

"That caught me off guard, if I hadn't turned into wind i would've ended up Zoro!" Y/N let out a realived sigh. "You damn weirdos.." Zoro let out a scoff at his idiotic crew members.

"Hey.. you alright?" A sweat drop fell off Sanji's temple as he stared down at Yosaku who was upside down In the soil.

"Usopp.. Oh crap!" The wind user remembered why he was running in the first place. "Now's not the time to be wasting time!" Zoro bolted with Y/N.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Luffy asked them, curious about their eagerness.

"That idiot got himself caught by Arlong! If we don't hurry up he'll be k-"

"HE WAS ALREADY KILLED!" A voice rudely  announced, causing the two guys to stop in their tracks and look back.

"It's too late."

"Johnny?" Zoro furrowed his brows.

"Brother Usopp... was murdered by sister Nami!!" The sunglasses man cried out.

"!!?"

"..." The five other men silently stared at Johnny with shocked expression.

Y/N was the first to speak up, "You.." He said in an dark tone, obviously angry about the other man's allegations. "Just what the hell do you think you're saying." The (H/C) haired boy uttered, making his way towards Johnny, but stopped when Zoro held his arm Infront of him. Before he could say anything another one of his crewmates stepped up.

"Say it one more time, and I swear I'll kick your ass!" Luffy grabbed onto Johnny's collar giving off the same amount of anger as Y/N.

"Luffy, stop! It's not as if Johnny's the one at fault here!" Zoro went over to them and tried pulling Luffy off Johnny.

"THERES NO WAY THAT NAMI WOULD KILL USOPP! WE'RE CREWMATES!" Luffy shouted out frustratedly.

"He's making that shit up!" Y/N added to Luffy's words. "It's fine if you don't want to believe it..! But I saw it with my very own eyes..!" Johnny sobbed.