Niki + Nari = Disaster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'at least my parents aren't totally disappointed in me'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh shut up Nari, It's your fault Mr

"Oh shut up Nari, It's your fault Mr. Park made us work together" Niki rolled his eyes while Nari stood there, absolutely despising the person standing in front of her.

While Niki and Nari were doing their usual arguing as soon as they walked into class, they didn't realize that their teacher Mr. Park had gotten there early and witnessed their entire argument. As punishment, and in hopes of getting them to stop arguing so much, Mr. Park made them work together for their math assignment.

"You know how lucky you are to get to work with me Riki? Maybe having me here will help your grade get higher than an F"

"I don't give a shit what my grade is, Nari. I'm not some nerd like you" Niki retorted, hoping to get a rise out of her.

"I might be 'some nerd' but at least my parents aren't totally disappointed in me, and I won't get held back a grade" Nari was writing the math formulas into her notebook and Riki was sitting next to her, speechless once again.

After a few minutes of nothing but silence, Nari decided to break it.

"What's wrong Riki, is reality too harsh on you?" She looked up from her book and saw Riki's annoyed expression.

"You know what Nari? I'm fucking done with you and this class" He threw his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the class.

Haerin and Sunoo looked over at Nari and gave her those "What just happened?" looks. She shrugged her shoulders and ran after Niki.

After a few minutes of walking around and calling Riki's name, Nari finally found him sitting on the floor with his head against the wall.

"Riki?" She called out. She didn't know what type of reaction she was expecting, but it definitely wasn't the one she received.