Jealousy, Jealousy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, it almost seems like you like Riki, hmm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, that's about it for today, the bell will ring in about five minutes, stay in the room until you are dismissed" Mr. Park finally wrapped up his lesson after what seemed like hours.

Nari immediately turned to Haerin to tell her about her weekend, but before she could even get a word in, Mr. Park just had to ruin it.

"Oh! I forgot to mention, you will have a group project about earlier civilizations to work on until the end of this week. No less than three to a group, and no more than four." He walked out of the class as everyone ran around, trying to work with their friends.

"Hey Nana, wanna work with me and Jungwon?" Niki tapped her shoulder.

"Su-"

"Actually, we were gonna ask if you wanna work with us," Haerin smiled, looking over at Sunoo.

She was torn. Work with her two best friends? Or her other best friend, aka her crush, and his best friend? The decision was hard, but after some consideration, she went with her heart and not her mind.

"Uhm, Niki and Jungwon asked first. I think I'll work with them, but I'll work with you guys next time, I promise!"

She tried to sound as nice as possible, making a promise that she didn't even know if she could keep.

"Wowww 'Nana'. I didn't realize you were like that,"

Nari cocked her head to the side, not understanding what Haerin was trying to say. Especially with the air quotes when she called her Nana.

"Don't even act confused, because you know what you're doing. Are you actually gonna pick some stupid boys, no offense, over your best friends? You have to be kidding me, Nari, you've blown me off and chose him over us multiple times! And I'm not trying to sound jealous or anything, but maybe I am... You know, it almost seems like you like Riki, hmm?" Haerin smirked as Nari's face turned red.