four

Morgan woke up to snoring on the other side of the bed

     Morgan woke up to snoring on the other side of the bed. She looked over to see Ja sprawled across the bed in a deep sleep.

     She groaned at the sore feeling that lingered all over her body.

      She sighed before laying back down, reminiscing about her time with Ja.

     Morgan faintly heard her ringtone from downstairs. She began shuffling in the bed to get herself out, "where you goin ma," Ja wrapped his arm around her waist with his eyes still closed

    "I'm gonna go get my phone... and some water," She said to him, followed by him humming and letting her go.

      Morgan finally untangled herself from his comforter and wrapped one of the loose sheets across her bare body. She stood up, not moving for a second to regain her stability before limping out of the room.

      Once she made it downstairs she saw her phone sitting on the kitchen island.

     37 missed calls and 103 unread messages.

    "oh hell," she mumbled to herself.

    Right as she was about to unlock her phone she received another incoming FaceTime call from Zaren. She hesitantly answered it, "Oh thank you, god," Zaren exhaled "Where the fuck you at??" She raised her voice while trying to observe Morgan's background. "At home-" Morgan got cut off "Girl did you..." Zaren paused looking at her appearance.

Morgan looked a hot mess. Her hair was all over her head, her eyes were red, BOTH of her lashes were missing, her makeup was chaotic, and there were tons of love markings on her. 

It was obvious that she did do a lil sumn

"girl no, I'm just hungover" morgan exclaimed as quietly as she could. "ole happy ass, I'm not buying it" Zaren smacked her lips "I can't have a good morning?" She asked rhetorically "You wanna know why I don't believe you, Mor," Zaren asked "Why don't you believe me?" She asked.

"Your location says you're 45 minutes away from home and you look like you got hit by a bus," She said bluntly. "That last part was not necessary," Morgan stated while trying to fix her hair.

"Girl who did you leave with?" Zaren asked. "all up in my Koolaid," She smacked her lips. Morgan heard indistinct movement upstairs before concluding that Ja was awake "Girl my momma calling me I'll call you back," She lied before hanging the phone up.

Morgan opened her camera app and looked at her appearance.

"Good morning," Ja came down the stairs "Morning," Morgan responded while still inspecting herself

"Damn, this all me?" Ja mumbled at the array of hickeys on her as if he didn't already know the answer to that question. Morgan looked at him with an irritated expression. "Don't look at me like that, you fucked me up too," He lifted his shirt to reveal the scratches Morgan left on his body.