𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 | 𝟷𝟻 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

15 January 2006

SUNDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

[y/n]'s pov

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍 sunlight streamed through the windows of the living room; snow clouds beginning to become fragments within the sky, temperaments slowly warming and melting the winter ice away. 

This Sunday was much more mellow, making it almost eerie. It was uncommon for no one to invite themselves over, however I disregarded it for Inupi spreading the word that I was 'busy'.

Deciding to lounge on the couch beside [b/n], I stuck a straw into a juice box, using the television show he was watching as a source of momentary distraction. I began catching onto the animation playing on the kid's channel, finding myself becoming engrossed in the action-packed fight scene. 

"Hey, [b/n]," I spoke up, yet still kept my attention on the screen, "I got some... friends coming over, and when they do could'ya hang in your room," I requested. 

As a response [b/n] grumbled, obviously not impressed with the idea of leaving his show behind, "only if you get me chocolate milk," he states, pursing his lips.

I sigh and pull a tight-lipped smile, "fine, deal," I accept, and [b/n] nodded his head in agreement. 

As more time passed, and advertisements broke up the episode on the television, I couldn't help my knee beginning to shake in anticipation. 

"Hey, I'll be right back," I suddenly state, getting off the couch. 

[b/n] didn't give any response, only a quick glance in my direction before turning back to the screen. 

As I pass the kitchen, I throw my now empty juice box in the bin, heading down the hallway and into my room.