Arlong Pirates Vs Strawhats

(3rd Person Pov)

"Arlong?" The blue fishman looked over to the chaos, "That would be my name.." Arlong responded as Luffy made his way inside the base.

"I'm Luffy."

"Luffy? I see.. and just what the hell are you?"

"A pirate." Luffy responded nonchalantly as he took a few steps closer.

"Hey you stop.. where do ya think you're going? We can't just have you go through without talking to us first." One of the fishmen walked infront of the rubber boy, covering his way towards their leader.

"Hey.. If you don't hold it right there.." another fishmen steps infront of Luffy. Luffy, reaction to this is to  put both his fists up and uses it to crash the two fishmen's head together.

"Move it!" He exclaimed with an angry expression.

"Wha!" The other fishmen watched as the strange boy inflirated their base.

"What does a pirate want with me-"

"AGHHHH! ARLONG!!?" His crewmembers shouted out

Arlong arose from the piles of cement he was buried and and had a furious look on his face. "Just what the hell.."

"..." Luffy huffed out air from his nose and stared right ahead into Arlong. "Don't you dare, make my navigator cry!" He said.

"Why you!"

"How dare you...!" The other fishmen ran towards the rubber boy in attempt to team up on him..

"Small fries can just get the hell back!" Sanji appeared from behind as him and the other three strawhats beat them up.

"....!!" Arlong clenched his teeth.

"Jeez.. running in head first alone like that." The cook turned to his captain.

"Don't worry I ain't gonna lose!" Luffy replied. "Dumbass! When did I ever say I was worried for you!?" Sanji furrowed his brows, annoyed.

"I only meant that you shouldn't hog all the glory for yourself." The pale male huffed making Luffy reply with an 'oh'.

"I d-dont particularly mind either w-w-way, Luffy." Usopp stammered as he stood with 'confidence'.

"Ain't you gusty?" Zoro looked back at the long nosed sniper.

"Heh, you guys ready for a beat down?" Y/N chuckled pointing at the remaining fishmen.

"Tsk, it's those two..!" Kuroobi clicked his tounge as he stared at the wind user and swordsman.

"That's them! The ones who tricked me! How dare they take me for a ride.. no wait, I was the one who actually gave them a ride!" Hachi gritted his teeth and went on a rant.

"That long nosed human is.. still alive!" A fishman yelled out. "He should've been dead!"

"Pirates, huh.. I see.. so that's how you're all related." Arlong muttered.