Forest

The morning runs as usual and I'm about to take Kathrine on a walk when I bump into Anna. "Y/n tell me what exactly do you think you're doing?!" she asks only fury in her tone. "Madame wants to go on a walk so I'm taking her on the walk she's requested?" I briefly explain and she rolls her eyes "Sir said he does not want her to go outdoors. We are to follow his rules and orders. You should know that by now." She attempts to scold me but I brush it off. 

"I am to follow the orders of Mrs. Lester and seeing that her husband isn't here he won't notice if I break a rule to let madame out for some fresh air which, mind you, she enjoys. He has her cooped up in this mansion and it's draining her." I offer and she scoffs. "It doesn't matter what Mr. Lester does or if his wife enjoys the fresh air or not. We are to follow his orders. It shouldn't bother you if it's draining or not." She says which makes me sigh and roll my eyes at her.

"Anna you're heartless. Let the poor woman outside for an hour or so. You have your duties and I have mine. Mine are to make sure that Mrs. Lester is happy and cared for. I don't care if it requires me to break the rules every so often. Now if you'd be so kind as to let me leave." I say turning to go up to Kathrine's room getting her ready to go outside.

We wander through the fields and stumble upon Sebastian again. "Are you lost, ladies? The house is the other way, you know?" He says and Kathrine shakes her head "We're fine, actually." she says and he seems to shrug it off and walk away.

Later in the day, I finished helping the cooks and it was time to get Kathrine for supper. As I walk to her door I hear what seems like Sebastian in her room. I open the door and gasp at the atrocious scene I have before me. Sebastian is kissing Kathrine. Sebastian pulls away quickly once he notices me. "I.. uhm.. it's- it's time for supper, ma'am." I stammer out.

Sebastian has a frustrated look on his face meanwhile Kathrine seems to have a relieved look on hers. Kathrine quickly follows me out and to the dining table.  

"I swear it wasn't what it looked like. He came into my room and asked if I was bored and when I didn't answer him he kissed me. He wasn't going to stop there, you saved me Y/n." Kathrine offers and I nod. "I believe you, darling." I whisper. "We'll talk about it once you're done with supper." I add and she nods going to eat while I head back to her room.

Sebastian is still there. "I'll have to ask you to leave this room, you aren't supposed to be in here, not to mention not allowed to be." I say and he hums. "I am as much allowed in here as are you." He says. "I'd strongly disagree now if you'd be so kind as to leave at once, I have cleaning I have to do." I offer and surprisingly he doesn't put up a fight about it and leaves.

I clear up the room a bit before Kathrine returns shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that but you did in fact save me back there." Kathrine starts and I lightly shake my head "Of course. He surprisingly didn't put up a big fight or anything and just left when I requested so." I explain and she nods but seems to pace a bit. 

I walk up to her gripping her shoulders. "It's okay, dearest. I'm here, I'll stay with you as long as you'd like. He won't come back." I offer and she nods slowly her heavy breaths and jittery movements calming down.

She leans against me and sighs "I suppose you're right but still I can't stop thinking about it. He was going to take it much further than that." She mumbles and I hum gently rubbing her back before starting to slightly sway with her making her giggle. "What are you doing, dear?" she asks and I shrug "Getting your mind off things. Distracting you?" I offer and she hums "You can distract me in other ways." She says making me raise a brow "Is that so? Are you sure you want that right after what happened?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I'd never say no to you" She smiles kissing my cheek. I continue to rub her back smiling back at her. "Do you want to go stargazing at a different spot today? I might have found a pretty spot" I ask and she nods beaming at the idea. "We'll have to take candles with us." I say getting some hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear.

She nods and we share a sweet gentle kiss.

We spend the day in her room with each other since Kathrine is still worried about Sebastian coming back at some point so she didn't let me leave after that. 

We waited for everyone to be asleep as always before heading out with our, as we call it, gazing basket and a few candles.

We go towards the woods and set up where I found a hole between branches making it the perfect spot. We sit and stargaze for a few hours and talk enjoying each other's company before heading back where Kathrine makes me sleep in bed with her again.