Sisi Ni Sawa

Kion was wandering through Jasiri's territory even more as he turns around he sees Jasiri staring at him"Still following me?" Kion looks at her with confusion.
"Still ignoring my advice." Jasiri smirks as she jumps to his right.
"About going the wrong way?" Kion scoffs and starts running up a trail."I'm pretty sure I'm going the right way." Kion continued his travel.
"Maybe so, but you can't get there on this trail." Jasiri giggles as Kion stops a bit ahead.
"And why's that?" He asks.
"Casue the trail ends here!" Jasiri exclaims, Kion was shocked as he started to slips and falls into a thorn bushz Jasiri laughs as she guides herself down the cliff.
"Hevi Kabisa!" Kion shouts in fear and shocked as the hyena got closer, Jasiri snarls at him with a grin on her face. Jasiri than gave out a small laugh.
"Hold still, this won't hurt at all." Jasiri chomps down on a piece of the thorn bush and then pulls it out spiting it out in the process.
"What are you doing?" Kion groans giving her a glare.
"Getting you out of this thorn bush! Now hold still!" Jasiri continued getting him out as he questions her.
"What?! Why would you help me? You're a hyena." Kion snaps, Jasiri looks at him in confusion and shock.
"You lions do think all hyenas are bad."
"All of the ones I've met are."
"Like Janja,Cheezi, and Chungu?" Jasiri scoffs."Well obviously I'm not like them." Jasiri bites down another thorn bush pulls it and spits it out."One thing their males which means their foolish." Jasiri sighs. Kion narrows his eyes then Jasiri smiles."No offense."
"Not all males are foolish." Kion response to her to.
"Says the male lion flat on his back stuck in a bush!" Jasiri laughs, as Kion got out he pulls out a thorn stuck in his paw.
"Thanks I guess.." He says as he stares at her.
"You guess?" Jasiri shoots her head up in surprise.
"Well you could have  told me the trail ended before I went over the hill!"
"Yeah but then I wouldn't see the leader of the lion guard, rolling down a hill." Jasiri giggles, while Kion sighed.
"Okay you had your laugh, now I'm lost can you tell me how to get to flat ridge rock?" Kion asks.
"Follow that trail it'll take you to flat ridge rock and to your beloved pridelands."
"Thanks." But Kion starts to limp and grunt which made Jasiri concerned.
"Your limping." Her ears bend backwards as she walks to the young cub.
"I'm fine, just a little sore from the fall I can handle it." But he continues to grunt in pain.
"Okay, it's kinda my fault your hurt so I'll stick with you until you can see flat ridge rock." Jasiri smiles, Kion gave a returning one.
"Ok, I mean if you want to."
"What I want?" Jasiri walks closer." I want you out of my territory silly lion." Jasiri laughs.
"Yeah well me too." Kion smiles, the two travel through the outlands the more closer they got to flat ridge rock the more they question each other. Shortly soon they came across a lizard eating a bug. "See that? That's the circle of life for ya." Kion tells her, Jasiri looks at him in disbelief.
"Wait you think I don't know about the circle of life?" Jasiri asks.
"Well you are a hyena."
"Look, I know Janja's clan is greedy and eats more than their share, but most hyenas respect the circle of life we're the clean up crews." Jasiri smiles and walks ahead."Picking up after all you sloppy eaters, we hyenas eat what you lions leave behind."
"Oh, I never thought about it like that." Kion looks over his shoulder, Jasiri giggles and jumps onto a rock
"Of course not! You think hyenas and lions are so different but we're not. We're more similar than you think Kion Sisi ni Sawa." Jasiri smiles.
"You're saying we're the same? No I don't think so!"

Kion: You think that life is one big game
You joke, you laugh, you take no blame
I'm telling you, there's just no way that we're the same.

Jasiri:You've got to look past what you see
Try not to judge so easily
Believe it or not, you're a lot like me
Say, believe it or not, you're a lot like me!
Sisi ni sawa means we're the same

(Sisi ni sawa!)

Kion:  I hear what you're saying
But you need to explain

(Sisi ni Sawa!)

Jasiri: At the end of the day it's like water and rain
Sisi ni sawa
We are the same!

Jasiri does a little dance before Kion catches up to her.

Jasiri:Maybe I laugh, maybe you purr
But take a look under the fur
Deep in our heart is what matters for sure!

(Sisi ni sawa)

Jasiri:Cause we both know a higher call
Like every creature big and small
The Circle of Life should be what's guiding us all!
The Circle of Life will guide us all!
Sisi ni sawa means we're the same!

(Sisi ni sawa)

Kion: Though you've got your spots
And I have a mane!

(Sisi ni sawa)

Jasiri: At the end of the day, it's like water and rain
Sisi ni sawa
We are the same

Kion&Jasiri:Sisi ni sawa
We are the same!

Kion:Never thought that we'd see eye to eye!

Jasiri:I can't imagine why
It's very easy if you try!

(Sisi ni sawa)

Kion:Still to me they're brand new thoughts
Not to judge hyenas by their spots!

Jasiri: Sisi ni sawa!
Sisi ni sawa means we're the same!

Kion:Forget about the past when there's nothing to gain

(Sisi ni sawa)

Kion& Jasiri:At the end of the day, it's like water and rain
Sisi ni sawa
We are the same!

(Sisi ni sawa)

Kion& Jasiri: Sisi ni sawa
We are the same

Jasiri: Sisi ni sawa we are the same.