perhaps a new friendship

Kovu walks over to Jasiri and sits next to her, "I'm sorry about my family they don't really respect."

"The circle of life yeah I know it's obvious." Jasiri cuts him off, then glares at him."You're family stole from my clan and I don't trust your mother with Kion, and if she does anything to hurt him, I'll kill her, do you understand that green eyes?"

"Calm down! Listen I'm sure she doesn't want to harm Kion, but I'm also not sure." He sighs."Listen please don't hurt my mother, she's the only parent I've got." Kovu begs to Jasiri, Jasiri looks at him anr growls.

"Fine, but if something happens to him"

"You'll protect him, like how I'll protect Kiara."

Jasiri was shocked by this information.

"You like his sister?" Jasiri asks with one ear in the air, Kovu smiles and looks into the water.

"I adore Kiara, and I miss her she makes me feel complete, full she even started to play a game with me that I actually understood." Kovu says softly. Jasiri eyes widen and she looks into the water as well.

"That's how I feel about Kion.. he's much different from his family, I know his father doesn't except me quite yet but... we're getting there." Jasiri sighs with a smile on her face.

"You know Simba?" Kovu questions Jasiri he sits down and looks at her curiously, Jasiri scoffs a bit.

"Not that much pride landers are still scared of me, in fact I'm basically the only one in my clan who's allowed to step paw in the pride lands." She licks her paw. "But I still want them to realize my clan means no harm, it'll take awhile." She looks down , then her eyes narrow at Kovu. "My clan needs this water as much as your pride, if Kion successfully gets your mother to understand and then she goes back on her word I'll make sure to bring him back." Her eyes met Kovu's he could tell she wasn't kidding.