Picture perfect Pt. 2

⚠️🚨WARNING🚨⚠️
THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE PICTURE-PERFECT ARC PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION

SOME SWEARING AHEAD!

"I DON'T WANNA GO! YOU CANT MAKE MEEE!!"

I was holding onto that curtain trying not to get swept away.

"But Y/N, you volunteered when I asked you yesterday!"

"But I don't remember agreeing to anything! And it's the pool! It's gross. And I didn't bring extra clothes!"

Oh, right. Expiation time.

Amane was trying to make me go clean the pool with him cause he said I volunteered. I don't remember anyone talking to me about anything pool related. My reaction was only natural. I grabbed onto the curtain and refused to move.
Amane wouldn't have it. So he's pulling on my leg trying to make me let go.

"Y/N, there are extra clothes for everyone."
He grunted as he pulled me off the curtain.

"But I. Don't. Wanna."
I pouted while sitting cross-legged.

"There are volunteers from every class, and I'm in charge of this one. If I sow up alone it's gonna be embarrassing." He said with his hands on his hips. He thought for a second.

"I heard the Minamoto kid is gonna be there~"
He looked at me and said that as if he was offering candy to a baby.

That got my attention.

"You mean Kou?"
"Yeah, him."

"YES!"

I stood up and flew out of the room while shouting behind me at Amane.
"COME ON SLOWPOKE. I'M GONNA GET THERE FIRST!"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"I win!"  I turned around to look at a panting Amane.

"You're fast Y/N."

"I know."

Hairflip.

"Hey, guys!" I looked over to the person calling us.
"Hey, Mina! What's up?"

She was standing at a table with a bunch of clothes on it.

"These are the extra clothes to change into." I grabbed what was my size and so did Amane.

"Thanks, Mina!" "No problem. You can head back into the bathrooms to change. Just walk back through the doors you just came out of."

We walked back to the door and opened it to pass through. Then we turned to go to our respective bathrooms.

I waited for him to close the door before I closed mine cause I remembered how much of a creep Hanako-Kun is, so j didn't want to take any chances.

I picked a stall to change in, then I slammed the door shut. After I was done changing I tried to open the door. But it was stuck.

I slammed it too hard...

"HELP!" I yelled. "HELP! I'M STUCK IN THE STALL! THE DOOR WON'T OPEN!"

I heard footsteps from out in the hall.

"Y/N?"

I heard the bathroom door open. "Y/N? Are you ok? I heard you yelling for help."

"No shit Sherlock. I locked myself in the stall, Amane. I can't get out."

"Which one are you in?" He asked. "The third one." I answered.

"Alright. Stand back."

"What? Why?"

"I'm gonna kick the door in."

"Oh... WAIT I GOTTA MOVE."

I quickly hopped up onto the toilet. The door suddenly slammed open, revealing Amane with his foot in midair.

"My night in shining Nike's! I thought I was gonna die in there." He chuckled at me.

" Shall we go milady?" He said bowing.
I giggled. "Yes, we shall."

We made our way back out to the hallway.

"I've thought a lot about it."

Amane turned to me confused.

I grinned at him in response. "I will go to the movies with you. Date or not."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

582 words.

Sorry, it took so long for me to release this chapter. I've been sick with the flu.

Merry Christmas! - Soapy 🫧