v - i gotcha man.

v. i gotcha man

i gotcha man, that's all i gotta say.
erbody knew yous a hoe anyway.

- stronga d

-

the air in the classroom felt different to david. his mind was clouded at the mere thought of what was about to happen. on one side he was beating himself up for being to reckless knowing how much his basketball career meant to him but on the other hand he was pissed that emily would do something to weird just to date him.

david wasn't a very shallow person and emily was far from ugly. if she would've just spoke to david and got to know him they could've been a actual couple. you know, the kind where both parties like each other.

"david brewster" the teacher called his name out while all eyes shifted from there laptops to him david looked up at the teacher knowing exactly what she was calling him for seeing that she had just got off the phone.

"your needed in coaches office." david sighed before nodding, getting up slowly from his desk and giving chianti, who sat right next to him a kiss on the cheek then making his way out the classroom. he made eye contact with emily who smirked at him and let out a slight chuckle as he shook his head leaving the classroom and made his way the the gym

"you lucky i care about my education or i would stomp to ass all through this motherfuckin' classroom floor" chianti to gritted asking emily take away her smirk and quickly looks back to her laptop.

meanwhile, david sat in the coaches office as him and the coach stared at eachother for a couple seconds before the coach finally spoke.

"first i wanna say goodmorning david i hope this news doesn't ruin you day, but we have received an anonymous video with visual representation of you smoking at a party and as you know smoking is prohibited when your on the basketball team so - yea I know" david said before getting up and leaving the office, not wanting to hear anything else he had to say to him until he felt his coaches hand on his shoulder.

"hol on young buck. let me finish" his words caused david to sigh and to sit back down in the seat, "i have a couple of friends on board. when they told me you were the one that was sent in i pulled some strings .. and your only getting benched indefinitely. i can't do much more but I need you to stay out of trouble, the quieter you are in the public eye the faster you'll be put back in the court, your dismissed"

david faced rose in shock with a mixture of excitement as he rose from his seat , thanked his coach and practically skipped out of the office and into the hallways. he decided to ditch the rest of class and take a walk around campus.