vi - breakin' dishes

i. breakin' dishes

- i don't know who you think i am.

- rihanna.

__

__

"nypd on the ground now!" the nypd kicked the door down before wrestling domnique to the ground and puttin him in handcuffs.

the scene was chaotic as the nypd descended on the location with a sense of urgency. the sound of the door being kicked down reverberated through the air, signaling the start of a dramatic confrontation. domnique was quickly overpowered by the officers as they wrestled him to the ground and swiftly cuffed him, putting an end to his resistance.

amidst the commotion, the dispatcher listened intently to the unfolding events, having unintentionally eavesdropped on the entire incident through the open phone line. chianti, still in shock from the sudden turn of events, found herself at the center of the aftermath. She winced in pain as she rose from the ground, gingerly wiping away the traces of blood from her face. her phone buzzed with a message from david, adding to the tumult of emotions swirling within her.

"unbelievable," chianti muttered under her breath as she read the text, her grip on the phone tightening with frustration. the weight of the situation pressed down on her, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts and emotions as she tried to process the whirlwind of events that had just transpired.

interrupting her internal turmoil, the concerned voice of an officer broke through her reverie. "miss! are you okay? do you need medical attention? we can call an ambulance for you," the officer inquired, his tone reflecting a sense of genuine concern for chianti's well-being.

shaking her head, chianti managed to collect herself enough to respond, "no, i'm okay. if anything feels off, i'll get checked out later. but right now, i need to go." with a sense of urgency, she made her way to her car, the adrenaline of the moment propelling her forward as she raced towards david's house, determined to confront him about the unfolding situation.

as she sped through the streets, her thoughts consumed by a mix of anger and determination, chianti couldn't help but mutter darkly to herself, "this bitch better pray that i consider the well-being of that baby." the weight of the impending confrontation hung heavy in the air as she navigated the streets with purpose, her resolve unwavering despite the chaos that had unfolded just moments before.

" the weight of the impending confrontation hung heavy in the air as she navigated the streets with purpose, her resolve unwavering despite the chaos that had unfolded just moments before

"i swear i won't tell if you don't," she cooed, attempting to charm her way into the house, but David shut her down once more.

"Yo, bounce! Get the hell out of here before I roll you down this hallway," he threatened, his tone sharp as she pouted and crossed her arms defiantly.

"I'm carrying your child, you jerk," she snapped, causing him to narrow his eyes and focus on her words.

"And you still trying to get with me? You're a real piece of work, sorry," he chuckled, disbelief evident in his expression as she stood there, a mask of indifference.

"Man, leave me be," he retorted, swatting her hand away as she reached out to touch him once more.

Emiko, feeling indifferent towards Chianti and their relationship, believed that if she could have one boyfriend, she could have the other. She perceived him as being in denial, which fueled her attempts to reach out to him again. However, her actions were abruptly halted by the sound of a familiar voice.

"if you weren't pregnant, I'd whoop yo ass"chianti's voice cut through the air as she grabbed emiko by the hoodie, causing her to stumble back off the porch. the tension between the two women escalated as emotions flared in the heated moment.

"get her baby!" david yelled instigated hiding behind the door slightly as she watched.

"you wouldn't let me know who yo hoe ass was fuckin cause it was dominique?! really dominique of all mothafuckin people?! lemme ask you something cause i'm curious, if he treated me like shit the fuck made you think he would treat yo ass any fuckin different?! huh?! and let's talk about that fact that yo ass is five months pregnant and I broke up with him four fuckin months ago!" chianti yelled as emiko just stood there lightly flinching thinking that chianti was going to hit her.

"hol up, yo what happened to yo face?!" david flung the door opened after he got a clear glimpse of chianti's cut and brushed face but his question was ignored.

"which means you been sittin my my fuckin face like you my ' best friend' yet you a fuckin snake ! Asking me shit like 'how you and domo?' yet you fuckin him!" chianti lunged at emiko but was grabbed by david who held onto her waist trying to calm her down

"chi, calm down. She's not even worth your energy," he whispered in her ear, his words bringing a slight calmness to her raging emotions.

"chianti, i'm sorry," emiko sobbed, tears streaming down her face once again.

"bitch, you sorry?!" chianti lunged at her, only to be restrained by david's firm grasp.

"i'm sorry for everything. i know i was horrible, but i'm having a baby because of it. you can't be mad about that," emiko shrugged, attempting to pacify chianti.

"bitch, fuck you and that damn ba-"

"chianti, stop," david's voice cut through the tension, his tone unwavering. chianti fell silent, the words she had been about to unleash hanging in the charged air.

"you don't mean that. you'll get over it, i know you will," emiko pleaded.

"nah, i meant every fuckin' word. i called the police and that dusty ass baby daddy of yours for harassment and abuse since he can't keep his hands off women!" she revealed, her voice laced with anger.

"wait, wait, wait. he hit you?!" david's voice rose in shock, his adrenaline and anger surging.

"i'm not even with him anymore!" emiko yelled back defiantly.

"anymore?!"

"nah, nah, nah, emiko, get the fuck out. This is your last time. i don't hit women, but i'm about to smack your ass," david firmly pulled chianti inside the house as emiko finally left, tears streaming down her face.

"I 'm taking you to the hospital now, and i don't give a fuck what you say. that dude better pray he doesn't get out because if he does, he's getting handled. period," david declared before grabbing his keys and slipping on some slides, ready to take action.

"okay," chianti accepted, allowing david to carry her to the car. as they drove to the hospital, their hands intertwined on the middle console, a silent reassurance passing between them.

"i'm breakin' dishes up in here all night."

the end

the end.