Introduction

Name: Luna Moore

Age: 21

Height: 175 cm 5 ft 9in

Body Type: A bit curvy

Nationality: American

Skin: pale

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Brown

Quirk: Quirk-less for beginning (One comes later though ;3)

Songs: (Songs to be added for a fun chapter)

This is a Dom/Sub AU. I know the basics just from reading and I'm still trying to learn. if you're reading this and have some experience with AU DOM/SUB in general, you're welcome to put more information in the comments. Just please no hate if something is wrong. 

I read a different MHA story where it was  D/S AU and when the DOM says a command their eyes change red and thought it was cool. So I decided that I'm gonna add it to my story. 

DOM:

-Wants to Punish

-Wants to praise

-Wants to protect

-wants to be depended on

SUB:

-Wants to be punished

-wants to be cared for

-wants to be praised.

SWITCH: They have characteristics of both DOM and SUB. Their characteristics can be changed willingly or based on their situation.

DISCIPLINE/PUNISHMENT: Mainly bestowed by the DOM to their partner SUB. Maybe part of their communication style, or maybe punishment for breaking a rule.

SUPPRESSION MEDICATION: While a SUB instinctively desires to obey a DOM's COMMAND, this instinct can be curbed by taking meds. A DOM can also curb their instinct to control by taking this.

FRUSTRATED STATE: whether a DOM or SUB, if their dynamics' desires are not satisfied, the resulting imbalance will lead to physical deterioration.

PLAY: The special type of communication that DOM and SOM conduct. They fulfill each other urges and build a relationship of mutual trust.

PAIR: A relationship unique to a DOM and SUB; a fated pair. The chances of finding the other half of your pair are exceedingly low, and paired couples are extremely rare.

GLARE: The sense of Intimidation when a DOM glares at a SUB. The SUB's body trembles and is overwhelmed with fear.

AFTERCARE: To be bestowed by the DOM after discipline/punishment or whenever the SUB is experiencing stress. It is commonly accepted that this is DOM's absolute obligation.

SUBSPACE: A SUB who has received AFTERCARE and is feeling safe and happy may enter a trance-like state. If they are too suddenly wakened from this stare, they may experience a Bad trip (drunken sickness)

SUBDROP: Refers to when a Sub does not receive Aftercare after discipline/punishment, or is too strongly coerced, and experiences a Bad trip.

DEFENSE: Refers to when a Sub is threatened, and their Doms' desire to monopolize and protect goes into overdrive.

SAFE WORD: The word the Sub will fire out if the Dom takes something too far; to be decided upon before using any commands. Often used in conjunction to guide each other and inform the other of what they're not comfortable with. In order to prevent the Dom from running wild, it is important for the Sub to clearly inform the Dom of their preferences; and also, for the Dom to understand their duty to protect their Sub.

CLAIM: The act of giving a COLLAR as a sign of claiming ownership. The Dom will gift a collar to the Sub as evidence of their established relationship.

COLLAR: Refers to the "collar" that a Dom gives to a Sub as proof of being official partners. By wearing it, the Sub will be mentally stable. The item does not need to be a collar, as long as both partners acknowledge and recognize it as one. The Dom can force the Sub to wear a "collar" but it is up to the Sub to decide if they want to accept it. If the "trust relationship is not established, the Sub will continue to experience physical and mental instability even after wearing a "collar".

COMMANDS: commonly used by a DOM towards a SUB. It is strictly prohibited to use a COMMAND on anyone other than your partner.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

a conversation I had in a group chat with a couple of friends. xD

Soo... yup another story. this is what happens when I'm at work bored with nothing to do and also trying to come up with chapters for my other stories. more story ideas pop up 😅