Chapter 2

He groans and then pats my head making me blush and feel the static shock through my body. I look up at him confused about the shock and looks down at me confused about it too. Another expulsion went off and I squeaked. "Got damn it Kacchan. Can he at least go one day with exploding things?" He sighed. "Don't worry about it Moore-San. That's just Kacchan going insane with his quirk." He smiles down at me and runs in the direction where the explosions came from.

I turned to Shoto and arched my eyebrow, "Who or what is a Kacchan?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Kacchan is a real person. His name is Dynimight." He tilted his head to the explosion."Come on." He started walking and I caught up to him.

I scoffed, "Who calls their kid Dynimight?"

He laughs, "That's his hero name. Like, my hero's name, is Shoto and Deku is his hero's name."

"Ah, that makes more sense. I was thinking that Shoto seems like a normal name but I thought that Deku was weird."

He chuckles, 'Yea that's understandable. Shoto is my first name."

I gasped, "Why would you use your real name for your hero name? Aren't you supposed to use an alias so the villains don't go the people you care about?"

He looked at me from the side and arched an eyebrow before stopping, making me stop next to him, crossing his arms at his chest. "For someone who doesn't know about quirks, you know about heroes and villains."

I looked up at the sky then sighed and looked back at him. "I doubt you'll believe me, but in America where I am from, superheroes and superpowers are fake, and in comics." He squints his eyes at me and I can see the ice start forming around his right arm. I lift my hand in the air in front of me "W-What's wrong Shoto-San?"

"People in America also have quirks." He started to lift his right hand.

"DYNIMIGHT STOP IT ALREADY, THAT'S ENOUGH!" "SHUT IT SHITTY NERD" *WHAT?* Shoto-San stops and the ice into steam and we both turn to the screaming.

I see Deku holding into some Spikey-haired guy's arm. I guess trying to hold him back. Shoto-San sighed and started walking to them. I caught up and walked behind him. He turned his head and glared at me with a really cold glare, "We're not done talking about this."

I squeaked, "Y-yes Sir!" lifting my hands in front of me. He arched his red eyebrow and then turned his head back around and we finally caught up to them. I still stayed behind Shoto-San. Deku and the spikey hair guy still were yelling at each other. I raised my left eyebrow, "Are you sure loudmouth is a hero?" I hear him start to chuckle but then quickly cleared his throat sending me a quick glare. I squeaked and put my hands up again.

He sighed and combed his hand through his hair mixing the red and white. "Dynimight please calm down." I peeked over his shoulder.

The loudmouth quickly turned us and started to growl and he glared at us, "What the hell do you want Icyhot?"

*Oh! That's Dynimight. You know what; that makes sense.* I tilted my head slightly and saw him with spikey blonde hair, and what looked like black and orange exploding emoji things on the sides of his head, he had a mask on, piercing red eyes, some weird shoulder metal piece connected to a black long sleeve jacket with a huge "X" on it, a green belt with a bag on each side, black pants, some green straps on his pants, metal knee braces, black boots with red bottoms. He has what looks like big Grenades on his hands. 

"Oi!" my flickered up to his face and his red eyes were slits as he stared at me. I felt a small shiver go down my back. "What the fuck are you staring at?"

I blushed from getting caught staring and step from behind Shoto-San. I tilted my head to the side checking out his hero costume again. Then I looked at him in the eyes again, "Checking out your weird costume."

I heard him growl and scream, "HAH? WHAT DID YOU SAY??" He took a few steps towards us before Deku grabbed his arm to hold him back. 

"Calm down Kacchan!"

I smirked, "You know you remind me of a pomeranian." He growls and I laugh and tilted my head to the side. "Ooo... are you gonna bark now?"

He lifted his free hand palm facing up and sparks started to come out of his hand. *Is that his Quirk?*

"MOORE-SAN!" I turned my head to Deku and saw a very pissed-off look on his face. *It was scary to see that look on his cute face, but surprisingly hot* "STOP!"

Suddenly I felt a cold shiver run down my back and my eye shifted down to my shoes and I whimpered."I'm sorry Deku-San." *Wait, what was that?* 

I heard a deep chuckle and looked up to see Dynimight smirking. He was obviously checking me out before looking at Deku. "Interesting." 

I looked at Deku and saw his face and ears become red and he shook his hands in between them. "No. No. No." I arched an eyebrow and looked at Deku. He blushed darker and looked away. "I-I didn't mean to activate it." 

*Activate what?* I looked at Shoto-San confused and he looked at me before shrugging his shoulders.  

I looked back at the two and saw Dynimight whisper something in Deku's ear making him shake his head 'No' quickly making his green curls move around his head. He stepped away and did the hand motion again and said, "I-I can't do that."

He smirked again, "Come on. I saw how the wheels started to turn in your eyes when you saw how she acted to your command." 

*command?* I look at Shoto-San and he looked at me with a shocked look on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows."What Shoto-San?" 

He sighed and shook his head before looking at them again. "Whatever you are thinking, it's a no. He's not an asshole like you." 

The smirk fell on Dynimight's face and he glared at him, "What was that Icyhot!"

Deku sighed and put his hand on Dynimight's shoulder, "Stop it Bakugo."His tone was a little harsher and it shut up Bakugo quickly. I arched an eyebrow. *He shut up quickly* He crosses his arms at his chest huffing before making a 'Tsk' sound. 

Deku put his left hand. on his chin and his right arm under his left elbow and started mumbling about something. Dynimight groaned and rolled his eyes. *a normal thing for Deku I guess.* He continued mumbling while walking over to us and then stopped in front of me. 

I tilted my head to the side looking at him confused. "Deku-San?"

He blushed then took a deep breath and closed his eyes mumbling an apology before opening them again and they were red. *What??* His soft green eyes became red and cold before he glared at me. I felt my body freeze and started to shake.*What is this?* "KNEEL!" 

My body listened and I fell to my knees my body starts to shake. "W-What did you just do? Is this part of your quirk too?" 

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

I hope everyone is liking this story. Please leave a like or a comment if you like this one or my other stories. it makes me happy that people are enjoying my stories.

Again, please no hate if something is wrong.