Chapter 10

VEGAS POV

I saw the cashier give something to Pete. Why is he giving him something? And why is he smiling so hard? I watched and as Pete walked back but quickly went on my phone for he thinks I'm texting someone.

"What did he give you?" I asked

"Oh nothing I just asked for paper for my gum" Pete replied. Why though? There's napkins on every table couldn't he just taken a napkin from ours? I was about to say something until I got a phone call. I looked at my phone and saw it was Tai.

"Hold on I have to take this" I said while getting up to go outside

(Vegas) Hello? Tai.

(Tai) Vegas! Finally you answered I called you 5 times already

(Vegas) Sorry I didn't get a notification that you called me. What do you need?

(Tai) I have really good news!!

(Vegas) Is it important? I'm kinda busy right now

(Tai) Yess! It's very important

(Vegas) ok tell me then

(Tai) I'm pregnant!

Oh. My. God.

PETE POV

I watched as vegas walked out of the restaurant to answer the call. He looked worried. Hopefully it isn't something bad. I sat there waiting for Vegas to arrive. I can see by his face that the phone call wasn't something good. 

*BING*

[ J_Jobtheboss added you as a friend! Come say hi]

I looked down at my phone and saw that Job added me on Line. I went into Line and decided to text him

{Pv_peTe} What kind of username is that?

{J_Jobtheboss} Wdym I think it pretty cool 😎

{Pv_peTe} Is that so?

{J_Jobtheboss} Enough talking about my awesome username. Are you busy tomorrow?

{Pv_peTe} I don't know. Why you wanna ask me out on a date? 😉

{J_Jobtheboss} Maybe..

"What are you smiling at?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw that Vegas was standing over me. Of course he didn't have a happy face on. Maybe it was the phone call that ruined his mood.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked

"Ever since you took you phone out" He said while sitting back on his seat. I turn off my phone and turn it around so you only see the back of it.

"What's on your mind?" I asked

"I don't know if you really want to hear about this but I just found out-

"Hey Peter I missed you" Job cut vegas off while walking to the table with our food in his hand.

"Finally the food is done it's been years" I joked

"Here's the Kua Kling for Peter" Job said while handing me my food.

"And here's your food" He said giving Vegas his food

"I hope you guys enjoy the meal" Job said winking at me before leaving the table. Did he just call me Peter? No one in my life has ever called me Peter before until today.